• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

MacNille

Banned
tumblr_lpvxhjNkzA1qkpphbo1_1280-1024x487.png

Holy shit! Shadows dick is fucking huge!

Corvo, I am astounded at how long that mpreg post must have taken you to type and I am just left speechless. I feel like after reading all of that I should have learned something.

Though to be fair, a lot of the stuff posted here also leaves me too befuddled to comment. At least I finally caught up with the thread again!

CorvoSol

Corvo, I am astounded at how long that mpreg post must have taken you to type and I am just left speechless. I feel like after reading all of that I should have learned something.

Though to be fair, a lot of the stuff posted here also leaves me too befuddled to comment. At least I finally caught up with the thread again!

I think it took me maybe 20 minutes while I was doing other home work.

DonMigs85

I mean, this isn't really that big a problem, but could we please make at least a little effort to avoid repeating ourselves?

the chris is really the best poster in this and the "pics that make you laugh" thread. He always digs up the best stuff.

8c4601c2b6807cb9955caa4898a1fb54.jpg

for_those_who_know_by_hatorishi94ushi-d39yab8.jpg

This one may have been posted a few dozen pages ago, not sure

fanart__some_more_doodles_by_mutant_serp-d3eikrb.jpg

CorvoSol

Careful, comments like that can brand you, like CorvoSol.

In fairness, bearing the brand of "that guy who likes mermaids" is way, way less terrible than "that guy who likes centaurs" although I'm of the opinion that the remark which got me the centaur brand included mermaids, too, in spirit if not letter.

I want to say I could live with the mermaid stuff at this point, but them horrifying Triton and Ursula pics a bit back beg to differ.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
There is a reason for the facial expression and why the pic cuts off above his hips.

Ew ew ew ew I can't believe I just wrote that. What is this thread doing to me?!
But the Power Puff ones are also clipped at the waist.

Hrm. I don't think he has much of an expression to be explicit. But, I don't know.

Top Bottom