• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Link Man

Banned
Anorexic Ponies.

anorexic_cadence_by_faye_raven-d6z1ebm.jpg

WTF

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Hitokage asked me to post these here since I already posted them in another thread to prove a point after some reviewer on ANN described Wolf Children's art and character designs as "more Deviantart than Ghibli". So, uhh...."enjoy"!

Please watch Wolf Children.

oh, and just for good measure, this was also in the search results:

madp

The Light of El Cantare
ok I couldn't even leave deviantart after my Wolf Children search without tripping over more stuff.

sJH9Bx8.jpg

title: "We're Coming"

Sheppard: They never see me Coming... All of this is a Riddle... Everything around you is a riddle, thus is the Mystery of me, open to the world's interpretation... I Shatter like Glass when I'm through... *snickering* It feels...good, We're past the point of no return aren't we? Haven't you seen it? Because I have... I want you to do me a Favour... tell all your little Heroes that I'm here, I'm here and this is everything and it's all Real.... You tell them I said that! You can Never Hurt me You hear that?! You can never Hurt me! *Twisted laughter* They say We're coming, But no.... We've been here all along...
Would you like to hear a secret?... Parents I need you to stop Lyin' to your Children and telling them that Monsters are not real... Cause I swear man, Monsters are Real... And who am I? What am I? I'M EVERYTHING! I'm the dirt and Grass beneath your toes, I'm the Sparkstrip on your pack of Matches, I'm the Hell that's all around you.... Things may appear different then they Really are... hmm hmm hmm hehehehehe...

Why should it profit a man... who gains the World, but loses his soul along the way? I'm the Guy that helps you solve all the Riddles in the Labyrinths of your own mind... Know your own Selfishness that you've never even known about.... Conciousness Undiscovered!!

And whether they like it or not, Refuse it or not...

We will Pry their Eyes open...
And Force them Wide.... hmm hmm hmm

Magnolia: We are the ones...
Abigail: the ones you've been told about...

Sheppard: Run.... hehehehehehe I AM THE EATER OF WORLDS!!! A Wolf will never lose sleep worrying about the Feelings of Sheep.... But no one ever told the Sheep that they outnumber the Wolves.... hehehehehehe

We're Coming....

Top Bottom