Awesome Games Done Quick 2019

Nov 17, 2018
I missed it? who was running? was it mexican runner? He's a great dude.

I think this GDQ is kinda missing.. Not a lot of games I enjoyed.. but I guess they can't show super mario world/Zelda/Yoshis Island every year..
Mexican Runner was the one yes.

Honestly i have been enjoying this GDQ a lot, it's been a great year, then again, i don't mind seeing runs of games i haven't played because i can find some cool or interesting games that way and i have already seen Mario World a lot of times and i was never that big on Zelda speedruns.

Mar 26, 2011
Mexican Runner was the one yes.

Honestly i have been enjoying this GDQ a lot, it's been a great year, then again, i don't mind seeing runs of games i haven't played because i can find some cool or interesting games that way and i have already seen Mario World a lot of times and i was never that big on Zelda speedruns.

yeah mexican runner is always great to watch. I love his stream.

I'm not that big into zelda runs too, but I love watching A Link to the past. All the games I mentioned are part of my childhood so I know them.

Currently they're running Pokemon and imho it's really boring to watch them run 3.5 hours this stuff. Games >1 hour are really dragging on imho.

Feb 1, 2018
yeah mexican runner is always great to watch. I love his stream.

I'm not that big into zelda runs too, but I love watching A Link to the past. All the games I mentioned are part of my childhood so I know them.

Currently they're running Pokemon and imho it's really boring to watch them run 3.5 hours this stuff. Games >1 hour are really dragging on imho.
A Link to the Past is on the schedule list on the previous page. It's part of the last, along with Dark Souls III, a Mario Odyssey category, and Super Metroid. Not to mention a Mario Sunshine 1 v 1 a little before that.

Feb 1, 2018
I wanna kill the Kamilia 2 looks like one of the most insanely frustrating unfun games ever, even if it's a fan game...... Kudos to that guy for choosing to speedrun that though.

Last edited:

AV

Gold Member
May 31, 2018
  • AV

AV

The Super Mario Odyssey 500 moon run was pretty insane. 500 moons in just over 3 hours, Jesus.

For those who enjoyed the Bloodborne run, the same guy ran it last year but did all bosses, it was fantastic. Definitely watch that.

Feb 1, 2018
Does anyone know wtf the cute chat meme was about?
It originates from AYAYA. Which comes from a anime, that was made popular by a meme video.

So it led to "AYAYA cute chat" as a meme, and became a emote on twitch that a ton of streamers have there own version of.

So now people spam AYAYA emotes or say cute chat with cute emotes.