• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baboon grabs Fox News reporter's breast; smiles for camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Monkeys don't "smile" when happy or amused, that's called a fear grimace. Probably didn't know what the camera was and got a little spooked.

Olive baboons are awesome, if I could potty/litter box train one, I would have him as a pet in a heart beat.

I'd name him Monkey Brewster.
Nah. Watch the video again. He grabbed her boob and smiled.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Man, the seconds I spent on proper punctuation on a mobile device cost me. Next time poobond....next time.

Mike M

Nick N
I know my shit about grabbing boobs.
Baboons don't give a shit about boobs, natural selection has produced a species where the males are 100% ass men.

baboon-swelling.jpg

Shit drives them wild. True for a lot of primates.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Someone tell that baboon that sexual assault isn't funny.

Resilient

Baboons don't give a shit about boobs, natural selection has produced a species where the males are 100% ass men.

[ig]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BObI2vJEHwc/Udg82oqq-AI/AAAAAAAACv8/kWTJuTpjjI4/s1600/baboon-swelling.jpg[/img]

Why did you post that.

SolKane

baboon-swelling.jpg

If that's a normal baboon anus I'd hate to see one that's prolapsed.

Elija2

baboon-swelling.jpg

Did that baboon shit out a brain?

Not it's own brain obviously. It's much too big.

Mike M

Nick N
If that's a normal baboon anus I'd hate to see one that's prolapsed.
The sex skin only inflates during estrous, and usually not quite to that extent.

Basically females' skin around the base of their tail, ischial pads, and the back of their legs swell up. This looks like she may be sitting weird, though.

I'm pretty drunk right now. I just got home. On my way home some goy with a bisicle and a plastic bag asced me where he could fidn some hookers. He only wanted to find some hookers for 50€. I said he's going the wrong direction btu he didn't listen. What the fuck is going on in tihs world, like serious

Ryaaan14

Banned
I'm pretty drunk right now. I just got home. On my way home some goy with a bisicle and a plastic bag asced me where he could fidn some hookers. He only wanted to find some hookers for 50€. I said he's going the wrong direction btu he didn't listen. What the fuck is going on in tihs world, like serious
What

Twio

This might be my favorite thread on www.neogaf.com. This kind of shit happens like once a lifetime. Fuck the Mars water. We got monkeys grabbing tits and smiling.

I thought the horny humping dolphin was funnier. The expression on this baboon's face while he's grabbing her tits is priceless though, haha.

Ryaaan14

Banned
I thought the horny humping dolphin was funnier. The expression on this baboon's face while he's grabbing her tits is priceless though, haha.
Plus the reporter is hot. This is like the perfect storm of awesome. The only thing that would have made it better would have been a flock of doves released in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom