• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baby Spice grows up

Status
Not open for further replies.
emma8ph.jpg

Hot

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
In before someone says she's not hot.

She was always the hottest spice girl anyways, this thread is not news to me.

shame her music sucks though :-/

karasu

I've always been partial to scary, but this ones looking pretty good since she left that Baby shit behind.

ManaByte

Ghost said:
In before someone says she's not hot.

She was always the hottest spice girl anyways, this thread is not news to me.

shame her music sucks though :-/

yeah Spice World was on cable late last night and despite how bad it is you can't turn away from the Emma B.

Bog

Junior Ace
Guess you guys don't listen to Stern. Here's a picture of her from their studio this past week.

4b.jpg

theo

Contest Winner
i heard an interview with her on Maxim Radio earlier this week. changed the channel before they played her new song, because i already know it sucks.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
she was on Shade45 Friday...no one called to talk to her. The host of the show then ripped her after she left.

lockii said:
She's pretty average looking, really. The only times she looks good is when she's been airbrushed.

Indeed. And her Britishness kind of pisses me off, because she could pass for a member of my family--that's never a good thing.

ManaByte

Naked Snake said:
Actually some of her songs are highly listenable, which I only realized a couple of months ago by accident.

Yeah I checked out her CD today. Sorta Kylie light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom