• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ban-Age: Unwritten rules of NeoGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I love Gaf's google ads. It just wouldn't be the same if I didn't see that H-date ad everytime I surf Gaf on my PS3 at night.

I love GAF. Seriously. Because I don't post on the gaming side, I usually stay out of trouble. Besides, I don't think there are any active mods in my most regular threads, the MLB thread and the College Sports thread. When we see a fallen soldier, we know it was because he was dumb enough to venture into the gaming side, where rules are stricter because posters are dumber.

Zozz

Banned
Seriously though, I wouldn't mind throwing some bucks down the GAF tip jar. As long as I get my gold account.

Zyzyxxz

omg rite said:
Eh, he was being a douche. And he posts with that kind of attitude a lot. Really, if you're bothered by the ads here, you might need psychological help. So bragging that you block them when they in no way hinder your time on the internet is just lame.

oh well. Too bad we couldnt see his reaction to that lesbian natalie portman movie.

Phreak47

The thing about memes is, I figure, it better be day 0 of a brand new one. Of course everyone had fun with "imma let you finish" for a day or two but it's just lame to drag them out forever, and basically one week is more than forever on the internets. Basically don't just post one because it's NOT on the list. If it's old, leave it. Correct me if I'm wrong of course.

Don't mess with "wowhawk", I did as a junior.. and I am really surprised I'm still here to tell the tale.

Fistful's ban is the funniest ban I've seen in a loooooong time.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
So it's perm? Considering fistful's history... not exactly how I imagined him going out.

Still classic, though.

fanboi

Banned
Catalix said:
So it's perm? Considering fistful's history... not exactly how I imagined him going out.

Still classic, though.

Agreed.

Thought it would be that he posted a picture of a nice looking young girl... which turned out to be TO young.

Shouta

vas_a_morir said:
I love GAF. Seriously. Because I don't post on the gaming side, I usually stay out of trouble. Besides, I don't think there are any active mods in my most regular threads, the MLB thread and the College Sports thread. When we see a fallen soldier, we know it was because he was dumb enough to venture into the gaming side, where rules are stricter because posters are dumber.

Don't think you're safe in OT.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
EviLore said:
He did. I'm not a fan of transparency and accountability ;b
Two points:

- That was me floating an idea(I forget if I was serious or not) while we hadn't decided just what we were going to do after Gamesquad.

- No, you're not. :p

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Snuggler said:
I love Gaf's google ads. It just wouldn't be the same if I didn't see that H-date ad everytime I surf Gaf on my PS3 at night.

One of these days I will find Korean women for love, dating and marriage at KoreanCupid.com

Oh wow... this thread is beyond belief. So many stories, links to AMAZING threads from the dark history of GAF... and Fistful...

There are no words. :lol

ruby_onix said:
No, it's $50.
Coke all over my keyboard... I said Goddam! :lol :lol

Wtf, for all these years I have allways seen the guy in Shouta's avatar sitting with his arms crossed, not a blue sleeved extended arm. It changes everything!!
GotohAV.png

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Metroid Killer said:
Wtf, for all these years I have allways seen the guy in Shouta's avatar sitting with his arms crossed, not a blue sleeved extended arm. It changes everything!!
GotohAV.png

What have you done?

2qu3hpt.gif

C.Dark.DN

Banned
i called it.

"someone will be banned in this thread i bet. it always stirs up emotions of past bans and tension."

page 1 brothers

Shouta

Wait, what? Well, I guess if you're glancing at it but I don't see the cross-armed thing even doing that.

Metroid Killer said:
GotohAV.png

Hah, and now I'm stuck noticing the orange/blue contrast!!!

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Shouta said:
Wait, what? Well, I guess if you're glancing at it but I don't see the cross-armed thing even doing that.
I haven't seen the full picture so I'm not biased. I can picture one hand and sleeve going inside the other. And with that it's like he's bending over and his stomach is hurting or something. Iunno. :lol

Well maybe not with his arms crossed, but with his arms inside the sleeves, sitting on a chair slightly bent over a table, listening(and appearing interested) to a discussion/talk.

shouta.jpg

Metroid Killer said:
GotohAV.png
Oh shit, I thought the same thing :lol

Geneijin

Metroid Killer said:
GotohAV.png

What the... I thought the same too...

Rorschach

vas_a_morir said:
Yeah. I don't post in gaming during the NFL/Madden season. I always advice league members not to.

Metroid Killer said:
:lol

Are some of you just piling on or did you all really think that?

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Rorschach said:
Yeah. I don't post in gaming during the NFL/Madden season. I always advice league members not to.

It's exactly what I think too. :lol

Shouta

kiichiblog.jpg

That's what the original pose looks like. I don't have the full piece that I cropped and cleaned it from though.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
EviLore said:
I tried doing a google image search for "diamond encrusted throne of whores" but it didn't turn up anything. You'll have to settle for the mental image.
this question will probably be deflected as well, but i'm just going to ask it anyway.

what are the costs of running neogaf on an annual basis?

Rorschach said:

i really thought that.

Cheerilee

Shouta said:
kiichiblog.jpg

That's what the original pose looks like. I don't have the full piece that I cropped and cleaned it from though.
The way you phrased that, it sounded to me as if you just sketched that pic by yourself to show us how it was supposed to look.

I thought to myself "Daaamn... he's good. Really good. Too good. Waitaminute..."

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Omg @ Shouta's avatar. Count me in on the whole thinking he had his arms crossed team. :lol

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Shouta said:
kiichiblog.jpg

Shit, that's not at all what I thought, either. Totally thought it was a cross-armed guy too.

A revelation of Agahnim proportions :lol

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
MikeWorks...:lol

But yeah, whats the deal with lamps and stream links? Its Ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom