• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommib

Yes, please ban me and keep the forum to the melodramatic edgelords. What a shit hole this place has turned into.

cKhTAKc.jpg

tommib

The amount of posts I’ve seen deleted calling people to tone down their paranoiac anti-Woke and anti-gay discourse has been nauseating. Even recently you’ve banned a user for calling out anti-gay rhetoric.

Keep the alt-right loop closed, GAF. It’s too diverse at the moment, that’s for sure. Not enough people complaining about fucking pride flags. And get a fucking Time Machine for half of these people who refer to gay men as people who take it up the but.

Me I like to lick a nice toned and tight ass and get my cock sucked all night.

Star-Lord

Seriously, I think you're over-exaggerating. NeoGAF has always been tolerant of the LGBTQIA+ community. Hell, there have been many, many LGBTQIA+ OTs in the community section, and MetaGAF always has discussion of the dong variety going on. I suggest you take a look there before you brand everyone a homophobe for no good reason.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Complaining about a user getting banned for a simple mod is not saying you hate the pride flag.

The exact same posts could easily be a thread about someone getting banned for ADDING a pride flag in the game.

The funny thing is it’s actually people speaking up against the intolerance of empty virtue signaling.

tommib

Seriously, I think you're over-exaggerating. NeoGAF has always been tolerant of the LGBTQIA+ community. Hell, there have been many, many LGBTQIA+ OTs in the community section, and MetaGAF always has discussion of the dong variety going on. I suggest you take a look there before you brand everyone a homophobe for no good reason.
Sure, sure. Half of GAF can be triggered by pride flags and “agenda indoctrination” but the moment you call that out as alt-right garbage I should take it to Twitter. This is not an isolated case and has affected other users who are no longer in the forum.

GAF clearly has an audience now. I thought coming from Era - which I detest - was a relief but the far-right anti-gay speech around here is through the roof.

Nauseating.

Sybrix

Sure, sure. Half of GAF can be triggered by pride flags and “agenda indoctrination” but the moment you call that out as alt-right garbage I should take it to Twitter. This is not an isolated case and has affected other users who are no longer in the forum.

GAF clearly has an audience now. I thought coming from Era - which I detest - was a relief but the far-right anti-gay speech around here is through the roof.

Nauseating.

Does it actually matter?

This is a gaming forum on the internet filled with people who's opinions mean fuck all lol, i know people like you like to think that your rants and soap box speeches on forums and Twitter actually mean something and that people give a shit, however the truth is no one gives a shit, this forum is meaningless like all forums, it doesnt affect you in real life, it doesnt affect real life in general this is all within a tiny microscopic bubble on the internet.

No one cares about your outbursts, my outbursts or anyone else's, put your energy into your real life, into things that actually matter.

Bitching about anti LGBT comments and topics on here is sooooooooooooooooooooooo unimportant its laughable.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Me I like to lick a nice toned and tight ass and get my cock sucked all night.
I think we can all come together on this one. Focus on what unites us.

And I hope you stick around after cooling off. Should be some gaming shows coming up next month and you'll probably want a place to chat.

When this place had the politics forum open it was definitely not in alignment with my politics. But I still found some value in posting here and talking with people, even if they massively disagree with me which the vast majority did.

tommib

Nobody here gives a shit if you're gay. You're living in a persecution bubble, free yourself and live a happier life.
It’s not about me. I couldn’t be happier and I hate victimisation but there are limits to how much shit you can read on a forum.

Outlier

Does it actually matter?

This is a gaming forum on the internet filled with people who's opinions mean fuck all lol, i know people like you like to think that your rants and soap box speeches on forums and Twitter actually mean something and that people give a shit, however the truth is no one gives a shit, this forum is meaningless like all forums, it doesnt affect you in real life, it doesnt affect real life in general this is all within a tiny microscopic bubble on the internet.

No one cares about your outbursts, my outbursts or anyone else's, put your energy into your real life, into things that actually matter.

Bitching about anti LGBT comments and topics on here is sooooooooooooooooooooooo unimportant its laughable.
Hate to admit it, but... you're right.

I know many people go to forums to hopefully find like minded people to share thoughts about things and gain a sense of a community to belong to, but at the end of the day it MOSTLY won't change your reality.

It can help, but it's doesn't fill the void inside.

Star-Lord

You thought you had a big win right and I was being a big victim bla bla bla, that I was creating so much drama, like all victimised gays do in your head, right.

Well, fuck off again.
It's funny, because you don't know a single thing about me. You want to play the 'victimised gay' card? Go ahead. I bet you I can one-up your victim card every fucking time, yet you don't hear me bitching about it. Stop being a pussy, man up, and fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom