• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impotaku

Hu7vDys.jpg

And
GL3OaLw.jpg

Crayon

I'm on team Tommi. I know the word "inclusive" is a sore spot but there it can mean something good. There's times here where i've felt bad for lgbt and women. It gets hostile.

Example - Woke thing happens. Some (not most) people rage out and vent about it. At some point the term "these people" gets used. Maybe you mean annoying activists, but maybe someone else thinks it's directed at gay people.

Is it your job to worry about another posters feelings? idk. Probly not. That's up to you and the mods. I think it's sad to see someone leaving over a hostile environment when they are reasonable and not some woke freak trying to run the place. Sucks.

I don't know man, I feel you're slightly biased on this 40k thing.
High Quality No GIF by MOODMAN

Is the Leagues book out yet? If it is, I want to know more. If it isn't, then we can't assume anything.... Except that the Necrons will probably win.
Sadly no. I am so excited for it though! Saving up to get a full 2K point army at launch.

Are we turning this into a 40k thing now? 40k stuff is great fun. Is the new subscription service any good? I saw some stuff on YouTube that looked great
Are you referring to WarHammer+? I have it nad I really enjoy it. The Battle Reports are well done and explain, consicesely and with good references to the stratagems and moves they use. Great tool for learning how to play teh game better. Also comes with good beginner video series, painting guides, and some great animation/shows. Only gets better as they add more and more content to it.

For me I basically just considered it a 60 dollar Mini with a free year sub of WarHammer+. They announced two new minis for the year subs and they look gorgeous!

Avoiding No Drama GIF by MOODMAN

Gotta wait til they get their book for that. If you want a model contest, well those Votann models look hawt..........
They do! But just you wait until the C’tan Shards and Orikan/Trazyn get new models!

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
MMMMMM 😋, Lil Whip 🍦 Lil Whip 🥶 Lil Whip 🍨, MMMMMM 😋, take your pick 🎯, take a lick 👅, just like this MMMMMM 😋, whip it up 🍧, Lil Whippin in your cup 🥤, MMMMMM 😋, lil whippin 🍦 drippin' 💧flavor 🤤 that’s what’s up 😎

Cause you know when a player gets the hungies, ya runnin

Ya need a lil whip to fix ya munchies

Ya hummin this song in ya ear all day long

Lil whippin got you trippin, ya you know you dippin to the kitchen

And when the summer's hot and heat won't stop you know I got this Lil whippin chillin in my freezer box

This snowcone Icey, my taste so sweet got you froze in ya Nikes

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Living here doesn't make America your country. If I went to live in France for 2 years, I don't become French. Although I do like Crepes.
What complete nonsense.

Your home is your home. Its where you live. There is not an arbitrary amount of the time that you need to be in a place before it becomes yours and you get to care about how well its doing or how it operates.

Last edited:

KrakenIPA

What complete nonsense.

Your home is your home. Its where you live. There is not an arbitrary amount of the time that you need to be in a place before it becomes yours.
I sometimes think borders are nonsense, as well. Sure there are lines drawn by important men, and those lines are defined, but they are mostly based in urban areas and feature fences and barbed wire. I grew up in San Diego right at the bottom of California, and those borders were mostly militarized and were quite defined, but once you drove towards the East for about 40 miles, there were no lines, or definition.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Your home is your home. Its where you live. There is not an arbitrary amount of the time that you need to be in a place before it becomes yours and you get to care about how well its doing or how it operates.

Apart from the time it takes before you're allowed to apply for citizenship and vote. You can care about your new home, but you have no say in it.

Darchaos

Hope you are getting youre dick sucked op! Hell, everyone with a dick should have it sucked atleast once a day.

Anyway, hope youre back when the week of vaccation has passed.

AJUMP23

What complete nonsense.

We already covered this you goldless halfwit. 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom