Bandai Namco UK tweets about Dark Souls 3

Anth0ny

May 31, 2009
Toronto
www.neogaf.com
Expecting this at the Microsoft press conference. If Sony is going to have exclusives from From Software, I bet Microsoft wants to be all over their multiplatform games.

Elman

May 6, 2014
Hmmm...I wonder if it will be revealed during Microsoft's conference? Probably won't be exclusive but might have exclusive/timed DLC.

Skii

Sep 22, 2014
This E3 is confirmed GOAT if Dark Souls 3 is being directed by Miyazaki! Hopefully DS3 will be at the Sony press conference after a possible Bloodborne DLC reveal.

jaina

May 5, 2014
Expecting this at the Microsoft press conference. If Sony is going to have exclusives from From Software, I bet Microsoft wants to be all over their multiplatform games.
this seems to be a time zone error, so the imminent MS conference is IMHO more likely.

Nephtes

Jun 6, 2014
After the DOOM fiasco last night (see Knights of the Round length melee animations...)
Dark Souls 3 is the most anticipated game of show for me.

Praise the Sun.

Cheat Code

Jul 28, 2014
United Kingdom
Dark Souls 2 showed up at Microsoft so I can see Microsoft getting the reveal job.

Problem is that I believe Microsoft are only mentioning exclusives, and Dark Souls 2 is already known to be multiplatform.

Hmm.

fantomena

Jun 1, 2013
Dark Souls 2 showed up at Microsoft so I can see Microsoft getting the reveal job.

Problem is that I believe Microsoft are only mentioning exclusives, and Dark Souls 2 is already known to be multiplatform.

Hmm.
The rumor is that DS3 will be at Sonys presser.

Frodo

Nov 6, 2012
Best worst kept secret ever?

Hahaha! How can they manage to screw up so many times? It is hilarious.

Praise the sun, btw!

Auctopus

Apr 6, 2014
Who gives a shit about which conference this shows up at? It's Dark Souls 3 motherfuckers!
I'd be willing to make an E3 bet that if it's at the Xbox conference, Miyazaki is 100% nothing to do with it (besides being a president, obv)

Ferr986

Oct 6, 2012
I'd be willing to make an E3 bet that if it's at the Xbox conference, Miyazaki is 100% nothing to do with it (besides being a president, obv)
why? It's Miyazaki an anti-Xbox or something? It doesn't matter where it's being announced.

Don't tell me it's gonna be a Ms exclusive...I would be really pissed.
lol Dark Souls exists because they wanted to make a Demon Souls multiplatform.