• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Banjo Kazooie Spiritual successor revealed on this month's EDGE

TheAnvil

Neo Member
I love the idea of having future main protagonists being NPC characters in this game. It'd be the equivalent of having a Mumbo Jumbo side scroller.

JonnyKong

Why oh why have I come to the gym instead of watching this?

My fingers will be frantically on the refresh button to read your reactions.

-MD-

CAEbE2UWwAAxsiL.jpg

Dat Banjo font.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
The trailer better open with a ukulele theme, and one of the characters "tapping" on the glass.

EDIT: Playing the devil's advocate for a second, how would people feel if this was for the 3DS?

I'd be interested in seeing more 3D Platformers for portable systems now that they can handle them pretty well.

I've been frustratedly waiting for indies to design games inspired by the N64-era for years! I was starting to doubt that it would ever happen, but I'm happy to see the beginning of what looks like a modest revival. And Playtonic seems like the dream team to bring 3D platformers back to us Rare fans. I'm beyond excited for this :)

blacksark

In fact they said that there wasn't going to be a trailer, but we'll be seeing some images and maybe the protagonists or I don't know.

Kouichi

I'm not expecting anything. I just love to hear them talk about this game in any fashion. I'm so excited for it.

Character designs would be nice though.

Top Bottom