• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Banjo-Tooie's gay bar. Or ITT how we discuss video games hidden innuendo's

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
I guess you never read the breath taking homoerotic fanfics of renowned authors Chinner and Combichristoffersen. You'll never view moustaches the same way, it will change your life.

Why, did I ever tell you about those hot nights Sully and Drake spent in Monterrey?

Kinyou

oe4mBl.jpg
Soooo.... what exactly is the seaman surprise?

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
In Shining Force you can find skimpy outfits for your two female mage characters. But when I say find I mean "randomly examine one section of wall in one area that doesn't look any different from the wall around it"

tao_special_icon.gif
anri_special_icon.gif

[Nintex]

Even Banjo Nuts & Bolts is filled with stuff like this. Like Jinjo casually plucking around in the bush around the nuts.

I don't get the uncharted one

Is it from uncharted 3?

Yes, it's a joke from within the game.

Spoilers, but not really:
Drake, Elena, and Sully are in Yemen (or Syria, can't remember which), and Elena mentions how they shouldn't hold hands. As a joke, Drake grabs Sully's hand for a moment.

I don't get it
What is this? I don't care if it'll ruin me, I need to know!

Besides, I have no plans of ever playing alttp anyway
...But that means nothing. At least nothing sexual.

I really want to know as well.

You guys must be young. Before "2 girls 1 cup," before "tubgirl," before the "rick roll" ...there was goatse. The original Internet thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goatse.cx

Ifrit

Yes, it's a joke from within the game.

Spoilers, but not really:
Drake, Elena, and Sully are in Yemen (or Syria, can't remember which), and Elena mentions how they shouldn't hold hands. As a joke, Drake grabs Sully's hand for a moment.

Thanks

Top Bottom