• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman Legends Skin Pack Announced

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
May 9, 2009
The Batman Legends Skins Pack includes exclusive Batsuits based on the alternate timelines and realities of the Batman DC comics: Long Halloween Batman, Thrillkiller Batman, Earth 2 Batman & Batman: Dark Knight of the Round Table

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5vqDi6bzEg&nomobile=1

TP

Feb 4, 2008
Probably going to be as much dlc as there was for Arkham City, maybe more

I look forward to the Steam winter sale

Shaanyboi

Banned
Nov 16, 2012
Vancouver
Thrillkiller and Earth 2 have some cool costumes...

That said, all this stuff should be unlockable within the game itself. This pre-order crap is just disgusting...

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Oct 29, 2006
I know I shouldn't be surprised but I laughed at the fact that Dark Knight of the Round Table is a thing. I can't decide it that's the best or worst idea I've ever heard for a Batman series.

Ein Bear

Mar 10, 2011
England
I read the thread title and immediately knew this would be retailer-exclusive, pre-order bollocks. These Arkham games have got to be the worst offenders for this stuff.

Miker

Mar 23, 2012
That'd be a good idea for a skin. Just emblazon it with game magazine/company logos and award badges and make it look like a crime fighting stock car.

SMT IV had Amazon cardboard box armor and Gamestop robes. I'm on board.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Sep 12, 2010
Canada
I want another Batman Beyond skin. Green Lantern Batman (not the Yellow Lantern Batman) would be cool too.

And Nolanverse Batman Begins/Dark Knight costume.

And... and... aw fuck it, just do EVERYTHING.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Mar 19, 2012
Gimme the Zero Year suit Capullo drew recently.

Or get him to give you the other one he's been working on.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Jul 2, 2013
New Zealand
I don't actually think I used any of the alternate skins in Arkham City (had 3 or 4 I think). On the other hand, that statue that's rumoured to be coming with the Collectors Edition I will be all upon.

RobotMafia

Banned
Feb 2, 2012
So there are two blue ones and one has spikes? This gets people excited? The differences are so fucking minor. Why cant I play as gold batman or something?

strobogo

Banned
May 4, 2012
Indiana
I'd be a lot more interested if the alt skins were actually done like the art from the stories they came from. More like how the TAS skins were in AC.