• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Justice League Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Gsz9zw3.gif

It's been said 1000x before, but the ability to create some cool fucking imagery sure as hell isn't one of Snyder's weaknesses.

Ashhong

Most of these are from Begins, which actually was pretty decent looking. TDK and Rises look awful though.

Begins feels more like a fluke rather than Nolan nailing the cinematography. And worth noting, this Batman doesn't need fear gas to make people fear him.

I wouldn't take that post seriously. Look at the images he chose for BvS lol

I don't get why people like super-muscley Batman so much I've always liked the sleeker more ninja-like approach. Either way the rock music in this teaser stunk.

Dcube

Looking fantastic as usual, can't wait for that trailer. Don't wanna get too hyped after BvS but I just know I will.

J_Viper

The trailer clearly shows Batman shooting at a flying demon, and still some of you are complaining that he's "killing people". Lol you people have finally been blinded by your own pettiness.

That Gargoyle shot was beautiful.

Betty

Banned
Lol, if you're going to cherry pick the worst against Nolan's best... just makes you come across as comical.

Showing that Nolan has better cinematography or at least great cinematography against the guy who said Snyder's was superior to anything Nolan did was my point.

Sure there's plenty of Nolan's stuff that isn't as terrific, the point was to show that some of it is better.

I can't believe i'm having to explain this.

This marketing campaign is kinda making the case you never needed Man of Steel or Batman v Superman.

They coulda just started with a Justice League movie.

From a studio perspectives making solo films first makes sense, plus they wanted to introduce Batman first, but really they should have just done Justice League first if they wanted to get to the setting up that team so soon.

Batman Begins is so good, visually. I think the trilogy dropped off a bit in that regard after the first movie.

That was actually intentionally, though, each film in the trilogy was meant to look worse then the next in order to show that Gotham was falling more and more apart with each film.

Now whether or not you think it actually looked good is a personal preference of course.

a916

Showing that Nolan has better cinematography or at least great cinematography against the guy who said Snyder's was superior to anything Nolan did was my point.

Sure there's plenty of Nolan's stuff that isn't as terrific, the point was to show that some of it is better.

I can't believe i'm having to explain this.

Sure, and there's ways of doing without coming across as, dare I say for lack of a better term, a fanboy.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
We already have enough trouble with Marvel and DC fans shitting on these movies, do we really need a Nolan v Snyder fight?

It's not fair to compare Nolan's movies to Snyder's because Snyder is obviously going for a more stylized and over the top look. Where as, Nolan went to extreme lengths to pick a realistic setting for Gotham. The movies still look great because of the great IMAX shots as compiled by that guy above. He did pick awful shots from BvS so yeah, doing the same thing.

BvS's only redeeming quality was its cinematography. Justice League looks fantastic. Let's give credit where it's due and move on.

Theorry

What about those of us that love them both?

When have they ever changed a logo like that for other markets? Seems odd, especially for something like Justice League. Is the cartoon not called Justice League in Mexico?

Here is a English version.

Batman-Justice-League-Poster-HD.jpg

Betty

Banned
I didn't see Gordon?

The part with the batsignal near the start, you see him in the distance for like half a second before the lights drown him out.

Sure, and there's ways of doing without coming across as, dare I say for lack of a better term, a fanboy.

I do like the dark knight trilogy a lot so some fanboyism is inescapable.

I'll even things up though.

now_what.gif

Let's not talk about the Dark Knight Rises...

It's so bad.

Bale and Nolan had both clearly given up at that point.

Snyder makes cool looking average to mediocre movies. I enjoy most of this stuff. Not because I think it's good, but because my inner child still gets enough of a kick out of seeing superheroes on the big screen.

They just need to make sure they never try to get Affleck to attempt fight scenes again. He can't.

The stunt double that did the warehouse fight needs to do everything.

I wonder how many people that shit all over these movies love the violent and dark DC animated movies...

People don't shit on these movies because they are "violent and dark". They shit on them because they have poor editing, pacing, writing, and pretty much miss on everything else that makes a good movie.

a916

What about those of us that love them both?

When have they ever changed a logo like that for other markets? Seems odd, especially for something like Justice League. Is the cartoon not called Justice League in Mexico?

Is it not called something like (please don't get offended but) League de Justice or something?

The part with the batsignal near the start, you see him in the distance for like half a second before the lights drown him out.

I do like the dark knight trilogy a lot so some fanboyism is inescapable.

I'll even things up though.

now_what.gif

Trust me man, I worship at the temple of Nolan haha, you don't need to tell me about how amazing he is lol.

Ninjimbo

I guess I won't be missing Fong afterall. Goddamn this movie looks great already lol.

This marketing campaign is kinda making the case you never needed Man of Steel or Batman v Superman.

They coulda just started with a Justice League movie.
They easily could have in my mind. Batman and Superman sell themselves.

However Snyder had an arc in mind for Superman and the man himself said Supes presence (or lack thereof) plays an important part in the story. Personally, that's what I'm hoping for. I want Superman to be the heart of the movie in a sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom