• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Alpha Test Invites Going Out [Psyduck And Conquest At GamesCom]

So does anyone know how long is the alpha test going to run?

And for those who are in the alpha test, what are your impressions thus far?

Where does one sign up for the newsletter? and also : how on earth can I find my bc2 : vietnam cd key again?

I entered it into bc2 back when i bought it but no idea where to find it again, the veteran site (which I thought would have worked automatically, but no, it requires you to manually enter your games for some reason) is asking for it=\

At least it recognised me 1942 key.

abuC

grkazan12 said:
I'll take it?? if you dont need it. Dying to try this out.
I just emailed my friend asking if he wants it, if he turns it down I'll give it to you since you asked first.

Arnie

Looks like I'm going to miss out on all these unwanted codes, I was never the luckiest for these on GAF.

Guess I'll just go and play BC2 and lick my wounds.

Come on Usama, get more videos up.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Arnie said:
Looks like I'm going to miss out on all these unwanted codes, I was never the luckiest for these on GAF.

Guess I'll just go and play BC2 and lick my wounds.

Come on Usama, get more videos up.

I really hope you get one too. I'll pray for you!

Man, trying to link BF1943 to my account is totally broken. Not worth the hassle, haha.

... I do however want to play it again now, though. If only it had more maps :(

belvedere

Junior Butler
So what account is attached to the invitation process? Is the veteran status an account on its own or what?

I think I have like 38 EA accounts. EA Sports, one for each BF since BF2, Origin etc.

Kyaw

belvedere said:
So what account is attached to the invitation process? Is the veteran status an account on its own or what?

I think I have like 38 EA accounts. EA Sports, one for each BF since BF2, Origin etc.

It's all random. People with lower Vet status than 3 has gotten in.

desu

As for my account stuff.

I subscribed to that newsletter. I was vet 1 and yesterday finally got to add my bf2 data so I turned vet 2 yesterday.

And I have the MoH LE game.

1-D_FTW

Have any Level 1 guys gotten in? I don't have any of my old cds (since I stopped playing them years ago). BC 2 is the only game I have linked. I could sign up and add BF Heroes, but it's not worth the hassle if Veteran 1 status isn't high enough to have a chance.

Tattooth said:
FUUUUUU!!!

I got in. Is this under NDA or are impressions allowed?

Read the email, man.

If you choose to join this Alpha Trial, please do not publically post information, images, videos or your impressions of it. If you have any questions or concerns, please leave your feedback directly to us at DICE in the closed Alpha Trial forum we have set up specifically for this purpose.

1-D_FTW

SneakyStephan said:
Where does one sign up for the newsletter? and also : how on earth can I find my bc2 : vietnam cd key again?

I entered it into bc2 back when i bought it but no idea where to find it again, the veteran site (which I thought would have worked automatically, but no, it requires you to manually enter your games for some reason) is asking for it=\

At least it recognised me 1942 key.

It doesn't recognize those expansions. BC 2 Vietnam is not Battlefield: Vietnam. That was released as a stand-alone PC game years ago.

Keasar

YES! I GOT IT! I ACTUALLY GOT IT!
WOOO! :D
Alpha key is aaaaall mine!

I knew my faith and loyalty wouldnt go unrewarded! *kisses his Veteran status of 7!*

Herla

I'm genuinely sad that I'm not getting an invite :(
Now I am paranoid about my mail being ... bugged, or something. It's not the first time I stop getting newsletters and stuff...

Arnie

Don't meet the criteria.

Don't know how. Veteran 5 including BF2 and 2142, newsletter subscriber and have a GTX 580 waiting patiently downstairs.

Top Bottom