• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

meppi

Sometimes I start to wonder what is up with BF on PS3 and all the Frenchies that seem to loathe me.
This time I didn't teabag anyone or did anything annoying or nasty, I swear. ;)

Yet after this round, I got the following:

ihgocu6ylrUsJ.jpg

In any normal game we should have lost since we were down 4 men for nearly half the game. We had an average team at best while the others were a combination of different clans like they always seem to like to do so they can roll through noobies.

Well I guess it pissed this guy off so much that we stopped that little plan of theirs.
And like a good Frenchmen prefers to do, they immediately capitulated and ran away as soon as the round was over, just about emptying the server in the process. :p

And as most who play with me know by now, I don't abuse the shotgun at all.
Never play with buckshots, unless it's a shitty TDM round with lots of spray & prayers.
Always run with an 4x ACOG and slugs. So basically miss=die.

Guess I have to start playing as a medic 24/7 armed with the noob friendly M16 to be considered a real Battlefield player? Fat chance for that. ;P

LEGGZZZZ

I think Obliteration will be my go to mode at launch, with Domination in 2nd. Kinda hard to go back to playing conquest, it just feels pale in comparison. Even rush doesn't bring that level of excitement. Wonder what changes they've made to it, if any at all.

isual

Sometimes I start to wonder what is up with BF on PS3 and all the Frenchies that seem to loathe me.
This time I didn't teabag anyone or did anything annoying or nasty, I swear. ;)

Yet after this round, I got the following:

ihgocu6ylrUsJ.jpg

In any normal game we should have lost since we were down 4 men for nearly half the game. We had an average team at best while the others were a combination of different clans like they always seem to like to do so they can roll through noobies.

Well I guess it pissed this guy off so much that we stopped that little plan of theirs.
And like a good Frenchmen prefers to do, they immediately capitulated and ran away as soon as the round was over, just about emptying the server in the process. :p

And as most who play with me know by now, I don't abuse the shotgun at all.
Never play with buckshots, unless it's a shitty TDM round with lots of spray & prayers.
Always run with an 4x ACOG and slugs. So basically miss=die.

Guess I have to start playing as a medic 24/7 armed with the noob friendly M16 to be considered a real Battlefield player? Fat chance for that. ;P

It's not that bad. I've been called a fag (lol huehuehue) when using a SPAS. They're lucky I already maxed out the 870MCS. I already dominate anywayssss

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I think one of our 360 bros called it a few pages back?

It will probably be half battlefield and half halo. haha

Overdoziz

Banned
Ye, I'm doing it. I had to put it together over the weekend so it won't be quite as detailed as the BF3 one, but I think it'll do. Looking back at that one it's interesting to see the difference between how much DICE showed off about BF3 compared to BF4. For instance, for BF3 they had an overview and design philosophy behind every single multiplayer maps even before the game launched. For BF4 there are two videos of Shanghai and Paracel and maybe a couple of shots from other maps here and there. Nothing nearly as detailed.

Also, in the OP I'll kindly ask people to keep the PC performance/requirements discussion in the PC performance thread. If the thread is still filled with specs posts I (or someone else if they want) will probably create a separate console thread again.

Also, in the OP I'll kindly ask people to keep the PC performance/requirements discussion in the PC performance thread. If the thread is still filled with specs posts I (or someone else if they want) will probably create a separate console thread again.

Are you also organizing the community list/ID listing?

meppi

It's not that bad. I've been called a fag (lol huehuehue) when using a SPAS. They're lucky I already maxed out the 870MCS. I already dominate anywayssss

Oh, I've been called all kinds of things in the game. ;)
Doesn't bother me at all. Heck my first reaction when I see one pop is: oh goodie! Some new hate mail! :)
I love fucking with them a bit afterwards and getting them even more mad.
All part of the charm of BF I guess.

I just like to share the stories of these losers with others.

People whose forum name is different from their game name are assholes.

Without exception.
Well I don't have a problem with an mod adding 64 onto my name here, but I'm too lazy to ask one to do so. :p

blahness

Well, some jerk took blahness on PSN, so my PSN account will be mech-blahness unless I have a better idea. I don't have a ps3 so I cannot add anyone to my friends list until PS4 launch day.

Top Bottom