• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
O2uzNA5.jpg

I miss BC2 now and then. :(

I dunno why I preferred the iron-sights of the MP-443 here to BF3's. It's too small in this screenshot but it just feels... right. I dunno how to explain it.

Bonus:

No this isn't the same shot renamed. It's a "time-lapse" thanks to holding F12 down on Steam's overlay

Dear DICE: More of this (scope view, no sway) and less of that (bullshit "sway" from Call of Dooty). Kthxbi.

olimpia84

I preferred any ironsight from BC2, period. In fact, I never used a scope in that game. BF3 in the other hand, I can't play without any kind of scope/sight.

TheSeks

I preferred any ironsight from BC2, period. In fact, I never used a scope in that game. BF3 in the other hand, I can't play without any kind of scope/sight.

I only use the Kobra on the A-91 and like one or two other weapons.

I've tried running the SKS with the default scope like the other rifles but it hasn't clicked with me so I went iron-sights and used it in CQC to pretty good effect. Probably why I like the DMR's in BF4 right now: Because they feel the same.

But yeah, I NEVER use anything on most of the guns and run them pretty bare with exceptions of like the foregrip and heavy barrel if I can help it. I always have to SMH when I switch to an enemy kit and get something like... thermals on an LMG (I seriously got this on a 64-Metro Conquest on PC, it was seriously "WTF").

Faceless said:
i use Holo or ACOG 4x depending on weapon/map

I can't use the A-COG at all. It always throws me off because it's zooming "closer" than it really is or something. Hard to explain. Even using the 12x throws me off a little.

But anyway ya'll are missing the point: No scope sway and that GDLK GOL Sniper Magnum "iron-sight"/default sight. I want that back. Just a +, no chevrons or anything else. :(

I only use the Kobra on the A-91 and like one or two other weapons.

I've tried running the SKS with the default scope like the other rifles but it hasn't clicked with me so I went iron-sights and used it in CQC to pretty good effect. Probably why I like the DMR's in BF4 right now: Because they feel the same.

But yeah, I NEVER use anything on most of the guns and run them pretty bare with exceptions of like the foregrip and heavy barrel if I can help it. I always have to SMH when I switch to an enemy kit and get something like... thermals on an LMG (I seriously got this on a 64-Metro Conquest on PC, it was seriously "WTF").

I can't use the A-COG at all. It always throws me off because it's zooming "closer" than it really is or something. Hard to explain. Even using the 12x throws me off a little.

But anyway ya'll are missing the point: No scope sway and that GDLK GOL Sniper Magnum "iron-sight"/default sight. I want that back. Just a +, no chevrons or anything else. :(
i always love when i pick up a kit and its like an assault rifle with a 6x scope

TheSeks

Not sure what you're trying to imply.

Dirty resistance fighters. Accept your PC masters.

*Helghast image here*m

I'm still thinking on getting that $30 PS3 version but I dunno if I want to brave the Black Friday crowds for it.

TheSeks

What's that?
Who has a smaller monitor?
Who has a smaller steam library?
Who had to come to me for PC help?

Not me~

*smug smug*

My monitor is fine. >:|

Who cares about the Steam library besides collectors?

I didn't ask for your help outside of OBS.

We talked about that, you were the one that provided info. I simply stated I was tired of the keyboard dropping keys, didn't ask for help there.

"is this a good keyboard?" is asking for help.

And even if it's not, aren't you ashamed of needing info from a console peasant?

TheSeks

"is this a good keyboard?" is asking for help.

No, that's technically buying advice that is under the umbrella of help.

And even if it's not, aren't you ashamed of needing info from a console peasant?

Technically you have PCs that you admitted you don't even use because you just like to see the world burn, so...

TheSeks

"I like to build new PCs instead of just upgrading mine. So that's why I'm not upgrading my GPU/CPU/whatnot for Battlefield 4."

TheSeks

Correct, so?
I'm happier building new every 5-7 instead of upgrading every 1.5

"I like to build things with stuff that isn't needed for things that I won't use it for because I have money and like to see the world burn."

;)

Sold the PS3 and 360 this weekend. If you're planning on selling your last-gen stuff, do it now before the bottom drops out. I got $150 for the PS3 and $202.50 for the 360.

I'll play BF4 on PC until we're up and running on PS4. Get those pre-orders sorted, assholes.

Fonz72

So, BattlefieldGAF, I would appreciate some help. I have 2 destruction 2.0 kills left to get in Bad Company 2 on PS3 to get my last online trophy. I have been having a hell of a time getting them as the servers are almost dead.

Would a group be willing to help me boost the trophy?

TheSeks

Plot: solder accused of something by superior, superior is actually sided with bad guy, soldier defeat superior and kills bad guy. YAY AMERICA.

We must've played a different Battlefield 3, because that isn't what happens.

Solider is accused of conspiring with bad guys by superior(s), superior doesn't think a bomb is going to NYC like France. Solider finally breaks free with help of solider-friend dude, escapes. In media res complete, kills bad guy while soldier-friend dies in the chase. New York City saved from a nuke. Cleared of charges.

Russians you play in Seinne Crossing is magically alive but horribly disfigured and possibly radiation poisoned for being so close to Frances' nuke.

So, BattlefieldGAF, I would appreciate some help. I have 2 destruction 2.0 kills left to get in Bad Company 2 on PS3 to get my last online trophy. I have been having a hell of a time getting them as the servers are almost dead.

Would a group be willing to help me boost the trophy?

Was the glitch on White Pass fixed?

Top Bottom