• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

So, BattlefieldGAF, I would appreciate some help. I have 2 destruction 2.0 kills left to get in Bad Company 2 on PS3 to get my last online trophy. I have been having a hell of a time getting them as the servers are almost dead.

Would a group be willing to help me boost the trophy?

what are you doing tomorrow?

People, I think I am going to cancel my PS4 pre-order. I have day one edition pre-ordered but I see no reason to get it this early. I feel like the only reason I would be buying it is to play BF4 with everyone here. I am not saying I will never get it, but I just don't think getting it this early will benefit me that much considering I have much better things to spend my money on. Convince me otherwise.

People, I think I am going to cancel my PS4 pre-order. I have day one edition pre-ordered but I see no reason to get it this early. I feel like the only reason I would be buying it is to play BF4 with everyone here. I am not saying I will never get it, but I just don't think getting it this early will benefit me that much considering I have much better things to spend my money on. Convince me otherwise.

You sort of need to tell us how long you plan on delaying and what better things you plan to spend your money on.

If you delay it for 3-4 months to spend on women, sure.

So you're saying you won't be there to drag down the squad?

bolded is my reason. if that's not good enough for you, then i hope to see you sooner rather than later!

You sort of need to tell us how long you plan on delaying and what better things you plan to spend your money on.

If you delay it for 3-4 months to spend on women, sure.

Milk really wants and iPad mini with Retina.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Milk really wants and iPad mini with Retina.

x5WuD4X.gif

He could buy a PS4 right now and save the cash up for the newest revision within a year, knowing the Apple Cycle.

Or get an Android Tablet for cheap, but eh...

900p and 720p games, really? Cancel Xbone and get PS4.

There.

You're welcome.

"lets all bunch up on the ledge above Damavand tunnel entrance"

5 easy mortar kills...

and some guy called me a 'camping noob' because he drove his tank into my mines on Canals

burnfout

People, I think I am going to cancel my PS4 pre-order. I have day one edition pre-ordered but I see no reason to get it this early. I feel like the only reason I would be buying it is to play BF4 with everyone here. Convince me otherwise.

My reason right here, I've barely played BF3 the last couple of months. But because 360gaf and PS3gaf are coming together I don't wanna miss out on epic BF4 fun with a big new group.

Also the PS4 won't be cheaper in 6 months so money wise there's little benefit.

Also the sharing function/video upload, holy shit so much fun will be had.

Quid is stalking me

:p
GGs

I'm attempting to get 90% wins before I sell the 360, but joining and being placed on the losing team as soon as the match ended messed that up for me today :(

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
If you pre-ordered the dualshock 4 on amazon.com....

It should be arriving this week
We have good news! We're able to get this part of your order to you faster than we originally promised:

"PlayStation 4 Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller"
Previous estimated arrival date: November 15, 2013
New estimated arrival date: October 30, 2013

olimpia84

If you buy premium for the PS3 version does it also works for the PS4 version or do you have to buy two separate premium packages?

edit: I'm talking about BF4 btw

Quid is stalking me

:p
GGs

I'm attempting to get 90% wins before I sell the 360, but joining and being placed on the losing team as soon as the match ended messed that up for me today :(

That was a fun game defending on Metro. Spotting enemies with the MAV while you took them out with the mortar.

TheSeks

You have to buy two separate packages. It doesn't carry over. It's the same for Call of Duty's "Elite" service.

meppi

never seen two squads of people so allergic to winning.

Oh, I come across that kind of stuff all the time...
Last game of tonight for example:

ibs0kt2aHzIu1q.jpg

No wonder we end up with Ace Squad ribbons 9 times out of 10, even with a two man squad. The rest of our team is usually useless. Boggles the mind at times.
Unless someone on our fl joins in, then it just becomes too easy. ;)

Too bad I don't have a screenshot of this one time where everyone on both teams had a negative K/D ratio except for us two.
No idea how that happened, and we sure as hell laughed our asses off at the end of the game.

TheSeks

Ok, so which one is it then

BF3 -> BF4 (which is what you're asking): No. You need to buy another premium for BF4.

BF4 PS3->BF4 PS4: Yes.

Edit: Missed your edit. Then yes, it'll transfer over with your stats (ONE-time) between platforms for BF4->BF4.

Killigath

Counting down. Don't know if I'll stay up past midnight tonight, but I'll be on tomorrow at work. Tech Support job FTW. The beta ran fine on my 660gts and 470gts. Ended up running it on medium settings for smoothness.

Top Bottom