• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

Overdoziz

Banned
Even stranger is that PC doesn't have it at all. They also added the goddamn black screen that you get when you spawn back in after it being absent from the beta. uuuggghhh

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So whatever they promised after the beta hasn't been patched yet?

Correct. You probably won't see it until the first map pack knowing DICE and the patch fees for Sony/MS. If it still isn't there after the first content drop... well, you can bitch then.

It's standard dev time for these things. What seems simple doesn't have a "simple" time-table.

Correct. You probably won't see it until the first map pack knowing DICE and the patch fees for Sony/MS. If it still isn't there after the first content drop... well, you can bitch then.

It's standard dev time for these things. What seems simple doesn't have a "simple" time-table.
indeed.

adding a new controller config means they have to test *everything* with it. every scenario imaginable in every segment of the game.

we still don't know if that's what they're doing or not though...

TheSeks

You're tempting me to create a separate thread just so I can have my private club with you ladies here.

I'm not your lady, pal.

Getting to level 10 for Commander is a bit bullshit. After like... 5 or 8 hours I'm up to level 7 playing solo. But with the game crashing to desktop randomly losing stats, it should've been faster... :/

Killigath

I'm not your lady, pal.

Getting to level 10 for Commander is a bit bullshit. After like... 5 or 8 hours I'm up to level 7 playing solo. But with the game crashing to desktop randomly losing stats, it should've been faster... :/

Man I feel ya. Just had a good game. Winning 430 - 54. Hop in a chopper gunner seat....freeze! GAH that infuriates me. They know the game locks up, there should be a 60-90 second re-connect period where you can get back in and not lose your progress.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
We're going to need a BF4 Console Community thread.

I agree.

Sorry guys, but I don't like reading that other thread. I'd rather read 360 gaf post about Halo and REACH than PC-only gaf type about anything.

TheSeks

Man I feel ya. Just had a good game. Winning 430 - 54. Hop in a chopper gunner seat....freeze! GAH that infuriates me. They know the game locks up, there should be a 60-90 second re-connect period where you can get back in and not lose your progress.

Considering they're counting 0-0 KDR quits as losses (or were, in BF3... dunno if they fixed that), it's not it's IMPOSSIBLE to hold the stats after the game for everyone. Dunno why they don't count those scores in after your stuff crashes.

The Faceless Master said:
just post in the thread. don't get upset.

Seriously. By mid-November or December the PC talk will probably die out and I'll be the only one besides Splinter playing the PC version.

Overdoziz

Banned
Supper, get on. If you're still having crashes try this:

Battlefield 4 Crashes or Freezes during Gameplay

During multiplayer or online gameplay of Battlefield 4, the random crashes and freezes are very common problems. Apply below solutions to fix the issue.

For Windows 7 or Vista Users:

Open command prompt by run as administrator
Type bcdedit /set increaseuserva 2500 and press enter
Now restart your machine

*gasp* PC talk in this little community.

Supper, get on. If you're still having crashes try this:

*gasp* PC talk in this little community.

mOlcj1V.gif

Overdoziz

Banned
Grief.exe posted it in the BF4 OT. I haven't had any crashes since trying it aside from servers themselves crashing or disconnecting. Just Google "Open command prompt by run as administrator" and you'll find what to do. Then follow the other steps. Pretty simple.

Grief.exe posted it in the BF4 OT. I haven't had any crashes since trying it aside from servers themselves crashing or disconnecting. Just Google "Open command prompt by run as administrator" and you'll find what to do. Then follow the other steps. Pretty simple.

This fix is for 32-bit systems. I don't have one of those.

Nameless

So, did no one buy the 360 version or are people too busy playing? Because I can't find anyone discussing in alls of GAF. Beta was fun if you didn't play Conquest

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Dan and I were mowing fools down tonight, where's the rest of you?

See you guys on PS4.

I may rent this thing on redbox or something over the weekend if it's in the one nearest me.

Unlocks carry over, right?

Eric WK

So, did no one buy the 360 version or are people too busy playing? Because I can't find anyone discussing in alls of GAF. Beta was fun if you didn't play Conquest

Yup. Full game is fun even if you do play Conquest.

Add me if you want.

XBL: Eric WK
battlelog: cacoepy

meppi

Seriously, what more can you do?

Well besides losing with 111 tickets that is.
Seen plenty of stupid people playing in BC2 and KZ2, but appealing to the COD crowd surely has made BF3 community into a pile of shit.

All night long it was like this, even though servers drained and new players entered. SMH

Don't even wanna think about how bad it might become in BF4. :-/

TheSeks

Driving Over insane with commander mode for fun and profit. :)

I hate randoms

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/2/98654586/176193075/

We were losing during the first half due to the idiot teammates that dug deep in our base to snipe. No surprise when they triple capped us.

I managed to save and steal their chopper (pilot hit something that went boom). I cleared out and captured our base flag, flew to Alpha and captured it as well. It didn't take long for the enemy team to turn their attention on me. Eventually the elite recons in our deployment realized there was no one to shoot at and moved up to capture Bravo.

We now had them trapped. VICTORIOUS.

Overdoziz

Banned
Can't wait to play with a proper squad on PS4. It's fun on PC, but so far I've mostly been playing solo which is quite miserable. Playing with a commander is pretty fun though. Can give you a huge advantage.

TheSeks

I'm still surprised that team was able to get the tank back and then you stole their tank. I'm like "OMG THEY GAVE THE TANK AWAY!"

TheSeks

Those two rounds are KARMA for me leading you and that ragtag team to victory three times. :(

Top Bottom