• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 has gone gold (High Frequency Network Update rolling out over 24 hours)

Ricky_R

Battlefield 4 has gone gold...

pleased.gif

DSN2K

one thing I will say, performance is perfect now regarding Mantle for me. R280x everything on Max with 4xMSAA @1080p is locked 60fps, I mean locked. That's with 8150FX @4.6

Netprints

Well I am glad they didn't stop working on the game. Lets hope BF Hardline doesn't suffer with the issues that BF4 did.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
YAY!

Will get day one! Hell... day - 120

kanuuna

it has been perfectly playable on the One for AGES.
As was FFXIV at release as I understand it, but Square pulled the plug on that and went back to the drawing board.
I'm somewhat curious about this update as I've got 20€ in credit on PSN. I had given Naval Strike some though, but seeing those initial videos of that horrid rubberbanding and all really put me off.

Epic thread title! :D Soo could I use this on PC if I have a 1.1mb/sec downstream and 80kb/s up? I always get confused by mbit talk...

Hope someone from DICE gets a look at that title. So good.

I was playing conquest last night and my god the connection was just awful. Yet somehow I stuck through it. I'm clearly a masochist.

todahawk

Cause "BF4 is broken!!1" isn't a tired as fuck meme, right guys? Game isn't perfect (hint: nothing is), but it has been perfectly playable on the One for AGES.

Looking forward to the improvements though.
Tons of threads on various forums said otherwise... Not sure why you're so constipated about this.

I hope the person who runs the GAF PS4 server turns the high frequency "tick rate" update on.

Edit: I notice nobody is on the PS4 server right, if anyone is up for some games, I'm down.

blazeuk

Tried the game again the other day since plenty were saying it was much better now and was running almost perfectly. Was still rubbish.

Acidote

Wow, the game is NOTABLY better with this patch. Regarding mantle and netcode both. The game runs better and the netcode has improved enough for you to actually notice it while playing.

Note: not all RSPs have enabled it yet, although major ones have and most servers are reflecting with a name change.

KaiserBecks

Shame they delayed the release, I was getting sick of the Alpha and don't really care about it anymore. But since it was a console version, I was able to sell my Early Access!

Weird title. I haven't had any problems with BF4 and I have the PS4 version.

Congrats, you bought the millionth copy.

TTUVAPOR

Banned
Great thread title. So happy for 62% improvement. I'm glad they didn't over reach themselves...I mean, I don't want to them to be put out anymore than they already are.

Too bad the onlines dead. I was excited getting my PC back up only to see this. And this literally with everything checked!

mmTFaMZ.jpg

I wouldn't say as much just from the amount of servers Battlelog is displaying, each time I play with two friends of mine we always get totally different servers despite us all having the same filters checked :/

Top Bottom