• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 pre-orders get free "Premium expansion pack", PS4 version confirmed

Dibbz

Of course there will be a next gen version. Why is this even in doubt? They probably are holding onto it to announce it properly at E3 at one of the conferences.

I thought it was already confirmed for PS4?

EA reveals Battlefield 4 headed to PC this fall, refuses to confirm next-gen

Update 2: Per a listing on EA's digital store, Battlefield 4 is headed to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in addition to the PC. PlayStation 4 is curiously missing

"We wanted to take full use of the existing consoles," said Almgren, discussing the reasons behind developing Frostbite 3, "but even more important[ly] higher multi-core PC platforms.

is this just bull?

USC-fan

Banned
The game is coming to the Windows PC, PS3, PS4 and Xbox 360, according to Electronic Arts officials. While the PS4 edition is not currently listed on the official pre-order site for the game, an Electronic Arts official confirmed that the game is coming to the platform.

No price for the PS4 version of Battlefield 4 is listed, but the current gen version of the standard edition is listed as $59.99 and the Digital Deluxe as $69.99 on the Origin site.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/3/27/4151852/battlefield-4-17-minute-trailer

Sojgat

What is this crap?

Though I haven't heard of any EA games being announced for PS4.

Used games? EA don't play that shit.

Edit: Whatevs.

nib95

Banned
Will get PS4 version. I'm gonna remote play this bitch in my bed on the Vita. Dear Sony, release a Vita Tablet now similar in form factor to the Wii U.

I'm going to hide my (future) Vita under my pillow and play PS4 when my wife's asleep lol.

Top Bottom