• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4: Reveal Trailer At 11 PM PDT, March 26th

Strike

UQX89Kw.jpg
Okay. PS4/Durango launch title confirmed.

RiverBed

Banned
Okay. PS4/Durango launch title confirmed.

I am always wary during gen transitions. I hope the next gen version releases day and date with the current one. I also hope it will look glaringly different. But I feel I can't have both.
EA is huge. Dice is amazing. PS4 is better to deal with than PS3. Fingers crossed.
I guess we'll know in exactly 25 hours from now.
The_waiting_game_logo.jpg

RoKKeR

I really do think that this will be MP focused for the trailer.

I mean, most of the reveal stuff seems that way.

Also, who the hell cares about single player in a Battlefield game? If you care about that in BF more than multiplayer then please just...idk, seek help.
You of all people banking on a MP reveal? Damn. Well, I'll be surprised if we get anything more than MP details.

I hope I'm wrong.

I have to admit, I kinda love heavily scripted games. It feels like i'm playing an interactive movie

Same. So long as there's still enough moments that give me the illusion of having more freedom than I actually do. COD4 did this very well, I thought.

i-Lo

I wonder if they will show the console version given PC hardware was advanced and powerful enough last year to do what they will be doing now for consoles this year.

Not excited yet, but that teaser will certainly start to get me there.

If they do have 64 players for next gen console, I'd buy both in that case.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Less than twenty four hours until the trailer drops. People should be quite pleased with the length.

No, I haven't seen it, nor know what it shows. But I am excited to see it!

Salsa

I really doubt you're right, it would not be a worthwhile graphical upgrade over BF3 at all in that case.

I dont think it's gonna be

I think the whole focus of this thing is the fact that it will probably play and look very similar to the PC version of BF3 on PS4/Xbox720 at 1080p/60fps etc.

we on PC will probably get some added flair, but I really doubt this is gonna be a big jump.

anyway gotta hit the bed since ive been marathoning Infinite and it's 6 am now. Will watch tomorrow

Sojgat

I'll be happy with a SP trailer as long as it shows in-game footage. I hope Dice have thought of ways to approach the campaign differently this time, the last one was 90% not fun.

derFeef

I'll be happy with a SP trailer as long as it shows in-game footage. I hope Dice have thought of ways to approach the campaign differently this time, the last one was 90% not fun.

BC1 was fun and then it went downhill.
Serious tone brings serious problems.

Top Bottom