• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlestar renewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

android

Theoretical Magician
Some sites are reporting the second season will also be just 13 episodes. I hope that isn't true.
I figure it's okay, as long as the quality remains high. I'll take 13 amazing over 20 crap and 4 amazing episodes anyday.

android

Theoretical Magician
Che said:
WHAT? WHY? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Think back over the last, what 500 episodes of Star Trek, since Next Gen. There might be fifty to a hundred great episodes. The rest are wasted production money.

android said:
I figure it's okay, as long as the quality remains high. I'll take 13 amazing over 20 crap and 4 amazing episodes anyday.

Bingo. It probably wouldn't be 20 crap episodes, but even "meh"-variety isn't worth spreading the series out.

ManaByte

JoshuaJSlone said:
How expensive is it?

They won't release the exact number but it's so expensive that NBC Universal wouldn't pay for it so the producers went to the BBC who forks up $400,000 per episode on top of the maximum that NBC Universal will pay for the series. That's why it aired on SkyOne before the SciFi Channel, although it's possible that won't happen with the second season since NBC Universal is pissed about people downloading the entire first season before it aired in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom