• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battletoads - Gamescom gameplay

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
User warned: Shit game stop bumping.

Srsly bumping this thread should be a bannable offense. Thanks for reminding me this sheit exists
91b8df79-5012-4e27-a4a5-a3d7d5dca378.jpg

RCU005

I don't care about the art style too much, but the design of the toads is horrendous! Plus all the issues with the gameplay! This needs to get cancelled ASAP and start over.

Well that's a really great plan! It sure worked well for the new Thundercats and She-Ra cartoons.

The new She-Ra was awesome. I hated the art style vs what it could've been done, and I hate that this kindergarten-like art style that many cartoons are using nowadays is somehow popular. However, the plot and the characters were very well done. It had amazing character development and use of different themes. I enjoyed it from start to finish.

What a shame about the new Thundercats after the amazing reboot in 2011 (I think?). Again, this absolute trash of art style they are using. Why? Who told them that's a good thing? I'm no artist, but it feels like all the skills and practice, plus university and whatnot just get wasted drawing that shit!

Last edited:

Greeno

This game should have had the artstyle of Spiderman: Into the Spider-Verse.

This is just... not what I expected at all.

Last edited:

JimiNutz

Banned

I mean they had so much negative feedback to completely ignore that is pretty ignorant lol

I hope they listened and changed the art style. It's been a long time since the last E3 without news it could be an indication of a change

I fucking hope so.
How long would it take for them to swap the art style?

I hope they heard and took the feedback seriously.

Oh they must have heard. I don't think I heard/read any positive impressions about the game - particularly the art style.
Whether they listened or not is another matter.

spookyfish

Wow. That’s cool they let developers of Newgrounds games work on this. EDIT: Ha! Seems I’m late to this party. Oh well!
Seriously — WTF.

Last edited:

Kazza

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they are completely reworking this game. That would explain why nothing was shown at the recent Xbox games show

Top Bottom