• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 |OT| The time has come, and so have Wii!

Is the 24th really tomorrow...? IS IT? IS IT?!!?!

I will be buying this to support Bayonetta. Don't have a WiiU yet, though.

I did the same thing with TW101, and when I finally got my Wii U (post E3), it was one of the best fucking games I've ever played.

Just ordered my copy, cheshires
so excite

kind of want to replay bayonetta as refresher, but it would be so hard to leave 2 sitting around until 1 is finished ;=;

Will be testing out this controller with the games as it's been sitting around (along with my WiiU) without much use.

Christ, the hype is killing me. I'm buying another Wii U this year, but I'm not sure if I should just wait for Black Friday deals, etc...

edit: To be clear, I sold my first one to cover moving expenses.

Xeroblade

they're still my go to for new game releases because they open early. I like to get whatever game I'm buying before I go into work so I can just go home and play when I get off. hopefully they have it.

I am sure they will, at least they have it on their website. I wanted to go pick up Samurai Warriors 4 (PS4) but they dont even have it on their website!

Sayter

My double pack has arrived so it's got to be Bayonetta 1 first, be rude not to.

If people don't like it came out on the Wii U, buy a bloody Wii U to play 2, if it wasn't for Nintendo we wouldn't have got a sequel, it's like people bloody moaning Gears Of War is Xbox exclusive. Shhhh and just buy the bloody machine and enjoy the best 3rd person fighter ever made (cough god hand).

This has been debated to death. No reason to bring it up here. Let's enjoy the game. ^.^

Finally.

Is it weird, i feel slightly burnt out on talking on talking about the game now and just want the game in my hands? 

Im not even sure im going to play it until my controller arrives.

Dr Dogg

Corking OT Nemesis_

Now it's just the waiting game. Got charged on Monday, a dispatch email on Tuesday and noting here yet :(

Tomorrow will be mine

Music to read OT

Whoa... dude...

62acce2548.jpg

Teknoman

I heard this enough times back in the day, and I'm going to repost in the bayo 1 it, but please don't do yourself a disservice by skipping cutscenes.

chifanpoe

Thanks for the great OT!! My Wii U is ready. What a Holiday season for Nintendo this and Smash... Hope Bayonetta 2 sells here in the US.

ohlawd

pour one for me

working 9-7 tomorrow. Mentioned this in the review thread before. My mind still hasn't processed this shit.

ENJOY D:

I heard this enough times back in the day, and I'm going to repost in the bayo 1 it, but please don't do yourself a disservice by skipping cutscenes.

To further this point, the journals are in this game for a reason. They flesh out the story and it will all make much more sense once you have read them.
Also, i have said this time and time again in Bayo 2 threads. PLAY BAYO 1 First.

If you are that impatient watch a cutscene monologue on youtube at least.

Bayonetta 2 is as much prequel as sequel in some ways and you are doing yourself a disservice if you don't play the first game IMO.

Frodo

That is a great OT!

My pre-order has been despatched. Will be getting it tomorrow. Will also download everything from the eShop as well, just because Bayonetta deserves it.

Soulstar

Unfortunately I have work tomorrow and all weekend so the first time that I can really dig into this game is monday. This is going to be torture.

Cant wait to receive my copy, Amazon better have it to me by tomorrow. Also picked up the strategy guide(hoping for some good artwork) and the Anime (hoping for some good Anime)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Can someone explain the eShop deal again? I want to buy the first game on the eShop, how much will it be?

Buy Bayo 1 for $29.99 and you pay $29.99 for Bayo 2
Buy Bayo 2 for $49.99 and you pay $9.99 for Bayo 1

Basically you pay the same as buying the game retail. (2 cent discount WOWZERS)

Strider

HYYYYPE. Never played Bayo 1 so I'll start with that, but I'm fully expecting Bayo 2 to be my GOTY after that demo.

Kouriozan

Oh and once I'll be done with the story, I'll surely add some peeps here for Tag Climax.
But not now as I'll surelly suck, haha.

Top Bottom