• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta (North America/Europe) - January 2010

burgerdog

Ugh, well, thank god that the ps3 is region free. I'll be importing this and then pick up the north american release for 360.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Revelations said:
Depends on the system. 360 is all booked up.

yeah, this hurts the PS3's holiday season more than the 360's, and even then, the PS3 has several big titles on its plate for the end of the year.

Meadows said:
09 is getting real slim, real fast :(.

Outside of Trine (PSN), PES 2010, Uncharted 2, Borderlands, Assassins Creed II and MW2 I'm not really looking forward to anything.

Not Even Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2? That can at least replace the lack of Bayonetta for the season.

wRATH2x

Banned
With all these games getting delayed to 2010, with many already scheduled for that year, I expect a monstrous year of gaming awesomeness. 2009 had a lot of potential, too bad most of its fall lineup got pushed back.

wRATH2x

Banned
Danielsan said:
This holiday season sucks balls.
Uncharted and Brutal Legend are the only games left that I really care about. :(
Only Brutal Legend for me. I think I'm forgetting some though, list please :)

Owzers

still looks like:

TRU buy2get1free annual sale ( have it again!)

Halo ODST
Brutal Legend
Demon Souls

then pick up Uncharted 2 in November.

that still leaves:

Ratchet and Clank
Assassin's Creed 2
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Modern Warfare 2
Splinter Cell Conviction

and whatever else isn't delayed....

ZeroRay

Saves me some money at least.

2009 is still a good year considering all the great games that came out during the first half. 2010 seems to be even better in that regard.

Giolon

Goddamn....well, I suppose that they think it'll help the game's sales to not be stuck in the holiday rush with all the AAA name brand titles. As much as we might expect to love it, Bayonetta is a new IP and an unfamiliar name to most gamers out there. Hopefully with the time relatively alone in January it'll do well.

Junpei Heat

2224236034_08c2c45052_o.gif

dumbass_

Banned
jett said:
Fall 2008 is looking pretty miserable. Only Uncharted 2 for me, it seems.

Chamber said:
So Uncharted 2 will be my only game this fall unless I import.

This is awful news.

Danielsan said:
This holiday season sucks balls.
Uncharted and Brutal Legend are the only games left that I really care about. :(

Uncharted 2 only for me too,this fall going to suck unless Uncharted 2 online ended up being very good [Didn't try the Beta]

Angeles said:
Uncharted 2 only for me too,this fall going to suck unless Uncharted 2 online ended up being very good [Didn't try the Beta]

Hope its because all of ya are short on funds otherwise there's plenty of games besides Uncharted 2.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Why would they do this? People are going to be broke in January, unless they get it out before people spend their gift cards.

This would have been an interesting setup if they kept a worldwide release if it came out on October 29 here too. I would assume that before that, at least on the PS3 is Uncharted and Ratchet and Clank, then the week after is Modern Warfare 2, then after that is Assassins Creed. And earlier in October is Demons Souls, and SEGA already has Alpha Protocol in October too. Im glad that arent doing a december release though as I disliked how Sonic Unleashed came out like Dec 12th last year too close.

Looks like I will be receiving games each week from the last week in august until the middle of January now :(

screw waiting, import version for me. a 3 month wait for a game i've wanted since i heard about it is way too long.

her legs are still WAY too long though

Poetic

Sad, was really looking forward to this one. Not many games coming out in the next 2 months I want. I hope Batman turns out ok...

flippeh

Thank raptor jesus for places like PlayAsia. Import PS3 version and get the 360 version when it comes out in January.

I know some people are whinging on about how this is going to be the worst holiday for gaming in years but Bayonetta's delay makes my to-buy list a little smaller and easier on the wallet. Plus the game will probably do better in the post-holiday vacuum. It would be nice if the fine folks out at Platinum Games had A commercial success to going along with all of the critical praise.

reKon

Banned
Well, I was going to wait for some detailed reviews before I deciding whether to get this game (I know it's Hideki Kamiya, but you can never be too safe..)

At least the Japanese version is coming in Oct so I'll still know how the game is...

damn, 2010 is stacked to the max

Top Bottom