• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta PC port gets updated... with a Vanquish teaser

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Remember that SEGA PC port campaign a while back?

Made a bunch of noise, and if Vanquish on Steam is real that only leaves one title from the petition....

tumblr_okv8m1OgE41slig2vo1_400.gif

tumblr_o221svAmiM1slig2vo1_400.gif

tumblr_nj2ejeVTY11slig2vo1_400.gif

tumblr_nj2e401DNN1slig2vo2_500.gif

let's gooooooooooooo

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
What is that?

Its for their online weekly magazine entry this week (learning English with Bayonetta). Last week entry was the company's trip to Osaka for new employees induction and cherry blossom viewing. They talk on different topics every week.

https://www.platinumgames.co.jp/magazine/

but neogaf decided that this is a hint to new Bayonetta 3 announcement and created a thread out of it

OmegaX

I think it will, but will retail at a higher price (say $24.99), and there may be an upgrade DLC at a later stage to Digital Deluxe for $5. Idk, but the subject today is Vanquish, and I'd be surprised if they release this so quickly after Bayonetta PC

The extras don't appear as DLC on Steam, though. They are hidden in an "Extras" folder inside the installation folder. If you didn't know where to look, you wouldn't know they are there.

This is why you port beg for years. WE FINALLY FUCKING DID IT WOOO

Can you imagine the Nintendo fan meltdowns if Bayo 2 comes too? There wouldn't be enough popcorn

AAMARMO

Banned
SEGA/Platinum E3 HYPE PLAN:

Step 1: Shadow Drop Vanquish PC on the week of E3
Step 2: Bayonetta 1 + 2 collection for PS4,XBOX ONE and SWITCH coming August (Bayonetta 2 PC sold separately)
Step 3: Bayonetta 3 announcement during Nintendo E3 Showcase coming SWITCH first (12 months later on PS4,XBOX ONE and PC)
Step 4:
Scalebound published by SEGA PC and PS4

MrT-Tar

Vanquish in 60fps?

2dde7540937ba526f6b968cb07fd8987.gif

So if Vanquish gets a PC remaster and Bayonetta's been achieved, what's the general accepted SEGA pc wishlist now?

Virtua Fighter 5 FS, Jet Set Radio Future, and Shenmue 1 & 2 Collection?

Heartfyre

Hmmm...

I'm a Bayonetta expert but I've never played Vanquish. And I don't have a PC.

Is it good then?

I think it's a better game than Bayonetta. Most won't agree, but there may be consensus around the notion that it's as novel and interesting as Bayonetta.

DMONKUMA

SEGA/Platinum E3 HYPE PLAN:

Step 1: Shadow Drop Vanquish PC on the week of E3
Step 2: Bayonetta 1 + 2 collection for PS4,XBOX ONE and SWITCH coming August (Bayonetta 2 PC sold separately)
Step 3: Bayonetta 3 announcement during Nintendo E3 Showcase coming SWITCH first (12 months later on PS4,XBOX ONE and PC)
Step 4:
Scalebound published by SEGA PC and PS4

It's kinda unfortunate that we'll probably never see something like scalebound being made, at least not to that size. I doubt anyone would find it but it definitely would have been Platinums most interesting title.

Top Bottom