• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta PC port gets updated... with a Vanquish teaser

lantus

Fuck yeah, I've been wanting to play through this game again. Just don't feel like hooking up he PS3 again lol.

7drHiqr.gif

Can Bayo 2 ever happen due to its development involvement with Nintendo?

Wasn't RE: Code Veronica co-developed by one of Sega's internal teams? That game eventually came over to PS2/360/PS3, but I suppose Sega was in a weaker position to argue compared to a Nintendo.

farisr

Oh my god yes. This is actually one of the only titles where I didn't want to play because the performance felt off, despite enjoying the gameplay systems they had. Will deifnitely be playing through this game on PC now.

The only TPS King is back

I don't have a PC and I will probably never go back to being a pc gamer,
but I'm just happy to see the name Vanquish again :)

I really, really wish you all the best luck in trying to beat Challenge 6 the legit way
I've never had such an exhilarant gaming moment in my entire life :)

!!!Yes Man Kablam!!!

Can anyone elaborate the significance of the threes? Something Bayo 2-related?

Edit: OH, Bayonetta clips repeating 3 times....to signal a sequel perhaps?

Lord Phol

One of those super popular gaf games I just personally couldn't get into. I found the visual design and presentation to be super bland and boring, and unlike bayonetta the actual gameplay just didn't feel satisfying at all. More PC ports are always welcome though and I know this will make a lot of people happy so I'm glad for them.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
What does this mean? What extras are being removed?

The DDE is being removed from sale.

t1493143200z0.png

An upgrade option isn't impossible but unlikely as the bonus content data depot isn't actually a DLC app and would need to be changed. It stands to reason that it'd be DLC if there were an intention to offer the content as an optional extra.

Hassun

Neo Member
I really wonder how people will react to the game if it ever arrives on PC. I'm going to guess a lot of people clamouring for this port have not played the original but are curious.

Top Bottom