• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta PC port gets updated... with a Vanquish teaser

53un7GB.gif

VANQUISH

Tizoc

The PC port of Bayonetta got a really small 22kb update today. People looked into it, and this appeared on the EXTRAS folder
i8Jhbqz.jpg

Vanquish release coming earlier than we expected?

I kept telling people
The delays on their releases was cuz they working on various projects
So getting Bayo and Vanquish back to back like this was worth the wait
But no
people have to whine like a bunch of diaper soiled babies

Also
giphy.gif

Instro

If Nintendo allows it.

I guess it depends on the publishing agreement. I don't think its queitr clear if the rights are fully Nintendo's forever. Like how is the situation different from Lego City Undercover? I'm not sure.

Anteater

I remember getting to a boss where you had to swirl around the outside shooting at him

I could never pass him

I think it's a bit like tps (uncharted/gow) mixed with some design ideas you can see from character action games (dmc, bayo, etc), where you have awesome mobility and can also literally dodge every huge attacks if you pay attention to sound cues, it is challenging but I think it's also because it has its own flavor with combat that you have to learn

Dartastic

I think I'll certainly play Vanquish when it hits PC, as I only played the first couple missions on 360.

However, Bayonetta 3 on Switch is all I want. Please. :(

Top Bottom