• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beatmania IIDX 23 (Copula) location testing

cj_iwakura

Thankfully Konami has yet to take Bemani out behind the shed.

CJhJt0WUMAAPLQr.jpg

Location testing as we speak.

Info:
Theme: Trains. The promotional banner features Lilith and Iroha in conductor uniforms.
Some of the new songs have HELL CHARGE NOTES, which reduces your gauge when you don't hold CHARGE NOTES, and recovers it when you hold them. An indicator similar to previous CN marker next to the song will show which songs have HELL CHARGE NOTES.
New modifier introduced: ASSIST-EASY, which lowers clear border from 80% to 60%. Using this counts as an ASSIST CLEAR if a song is cleared.
ALL BEGINNER folder added.
On this folder, video previews for songs can now be seen at the music select screen.

Songlist:
(Genre/ Song Title / Artist / BPM / Difficulties)
(I attempted the translations, don't put much stake in them.)

Code:
HARD DANCE 	/ Acid Pumper / ni-21 / 150 	- 	4 	9 	11 	5 	9 	11
POST J-TRADITIONAL / Aublia / onoken feat.ALIAKE / 156 	- 	5 	8 	11 	5 	8 	11
HARD ELECTRIC POP / DIAMOND CROSSING / S-C-U vs L.E.D. / 180 	- 	7 	10 	⁑12 	7 	10 	⁑12
EDM / do the thing / MK feat.Kanae Asaba / 135 	- 	4 	8 	10 	5 	8 	10
HYBRID TWERK(!?) / Dynamite / USAO / 100 	- 	7 	10 	⁑12 	7 	10 	⁑12
J-DANCE POP / Everlasting Last / HHH×MM×ST / 140 	- 	4 	8 	10 	5 	8 	10
METAL POP / NANAIRO / LIQU@。 / 192 	- 	5 	9 	10 	5 	9 	10
ELECTRO TRANCE / Nowhere / Nhato / 140 	- 	4 	8 	10 	5 	9 	11
TRANCE /	refrain(from REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!) / dj TAKA feat.AiMEE / 158 	- 	6 	10 	⁑12 	6 	10 	⁑12
JAZZY-ELECTRO / Routing / かめりあ(Camelia?) / 144 	- 	6 	9 	11 	6 	9 	11
HAPPY EMOTION / STARLIGHT DANCEHALL / P*Light / 177 	- 	6 	9 	11 	7 	9 	11
GRAVITY POP / SURVIVOR / SOUND HOLIC Vs. ZYTOKINE feat. Nana Takahashi / 150 	- 	4 	7 	9 	5 	7 	10
TECH-TRANCE / transport / Sota Fujimori / 147 	- 	5 	7 	10 	5 	7 	10
CANDY RAVE /	Uh-Oh / kors k / 175 	- 	5 	8 	10 	6 	9 	10
電波デステクノ(RADIO DANCE TECH[?]) / めいさいアイドル☆あいむちゃん♪(Idol Speculation☆Imu-chan♪[?]) / DJ SHARPNEL feat.みらい(Mirai/Future) / 160 	- 	7 	10 	⁑12 	6 	10 	⁑12
ORBITALICTRO / セロトニン(Serotonin?) / U1 overground / 150 	- 	5 	9 	11 	6 	9 	11
BROKEN SAMBA BREAK / 灼熱(Burning) Pt.2 - Long Train Running / DJ Mass MAD Izm* / 165 	- 	7 	10 	⁑12 	7 	10 	⁑12
空想ファンタジーシリーズ(FANCY FANTASY[?]) / 少女アリスと箱庭幻想コンチェルト(Alice and the Miniature Garden Concerto[?]) / DJ TOTTO / 134 	- 	5 	8 	10 	5 	9 	11
PIECED SUNDAY / 太陽SUNSUNボンジュールアバンチュール(Sun & Sunsun's Bonjour Adventure[?]) / Project B- / 140 	- 	4 	8 	11 	6 	9 	11
FUTURE E-POP / 追想快晴テーマパーク(Sunny Theme Park Retrospective[?]) / PHQUASE / 170 	- 	6 	9 	11 	6 	9 	11

Why 'Copula'?
"At its most basic level, it can be thought of as the linking of notes together to form a melody. "A copula is a rapid, connected discant..." However, it is often considered to be a particular type of polyphonic texture similar to organum, but with modal rhythm."

New Long Train Running!? Who knows, but it's DJ Mass Mad Izm*, it'll be awesome.

Tain

It's weirdly comforting to me that these games are still being developed.

lol, Hell Charge Notes sound dope. Is this the first new in-chart mechanic since Sirius? I'm very obviously out of the loop with IIDX.

Slightly related point of information.
Planned Round 1 expansions in the US:

January 2016 U.S.A. Taunton Silver City / Taunton, Massachusetts Standard, Roadside (Within mega shopping center) 64,697sq. ft.
March 2016 U.S.A. Bensalem Neshaminy / Bensalem, Pennsylvania Standard, Roadside (Within mega shopping center) 55,017sq. ft.
March 2016 U.S.A. Sunvalley / Concord, California Standard, Roadside (Within mega shopping center) 47,295sq. ft.
Spring 2016 U.S.A. Broadway / Hicksville, New York Standard, Roadside (Within mega shopping center) 50,604sq. ft.

Confirmed removals

entrance
Tp-RZ
BRING HER DOWN
portal
KYAMISAMA ONEGAI!

削除曲数
3rd:1曲、4th:1曲、7th:2曲(BRING HER DOWN、entrance)、8th:1、DD:3、GOLD:2、EMP:1曲、SIR:2曲、RA:2曲、Lin:2(KYAMISAMA ONEGAI!)、tri:4曲(Tp-RZ)

Losing KYAMISAMA ONEGAI hurts.
I love that song :<
Bring Her Down was also one of Akira Yamaoka's most underrated tracks.

Sakujou

Banned
Dj mass mad*izm is once again in? Was so waiting for him to return. Sadly iam not living in eastasia. Can someone post the songs of him from the newest iteration?

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Hi, I'm contractually obligated to post in this thread.

I have felt that the game was lacking a transportation theme for some time (if anything, since Freeway Shuffle was put into Troopers), but of course I never said so anywhere until this has been revealed. Oh well.

Those pictures are from the current phase in Pendual, right?
Hell Charge Notes sound dope. Is this the first new in-chart mechanic since Sirius? I'm very obviously out of the loop with IIDX.
Sort of, depending on how you consider R-Random (fixed lane offset determined by player) to fit the definition.
Ctrl+F "TaQ"
0 Results

:-(
10th Style was 11 years ago. What were you expecting.

Ctrl+F "TaQ"
0 Results

:-(

TaQ's been done for a while, aside from the intermittent guest arrangement for Pop'n.
I do remember a few years back he completed his symphony 'Anteworte' and some IIDX fans caught wind that it was being performed at Carnegie Hall.

linid0t

I'm really liking the preview song (Routing). Sounds really upbeat, can't wait for the rest of the music to come out!

Top Bottom