• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bedroom Gaming

PantherLotus said:
Does anybody else take their GBA/DS to the bathroom with them?

And, if so, what games are best to play? I'm thinking ones that turn on quickest and are quick and easy to get a quick game in. (Super Mario World)

I do, but it takes an hour for me to come back. ;) In general I play almost everything, while sitting on the toilet.

ghibli99

PantherLotus said:

And, if so, what games are best to play? I'm thinking ones that turn on quickest and are quick and easy to get a quick game in. (Super Mario World)
I love taking Brain Age to the bathroom at work and yell out the colors during the stroop test. Scares the shit outta other stall dwellers. Kidding, of course.

I only occasionally play stuff on the can at home. And if I do, it's something quick like DJMP or Meteos.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
Even though there's a slightly bigger (but still composite) tv in the living room and it has stereo (!) I really only keep the systems I don't really play in there like my xbox and..... um..... anyway the futon is just to uncomfortable to me even for regular sitting much less gaming sessions.

My bedroom is just the best place for me to play and always has been! Nice comfy matress and I don't get pained using pillows against the wall neither. Whoever suggested laying on your chest to play is nutso cause that is so uncomfy! Tuesday night was great I was all snug in bed staying up all night with Okami and my door closed and just really being into it! :)

fartblast

Banned
PantherLotus said:

in the morning when ive got to drop the cosbies off at the pool ill bring my laptop with me and shit and post on gaf

Alts

When I was younger, we had 2 TVs (one for older brother, one for living room) so i was generally accustomed to not playing games in my bedroom until just about 10 years ago when I pulled out a small once presumed dead TV from our basement. I love having the close proximity to my games, and now in a dorm (although my setup is very bedroomish) I feel the exact same way.

I collect games, and prefer to display my collection in my bedroom. Plus, I generally have extended periods of gaming (whole days dedicated to particular RPGs) and doing that in high traffic areas isn't the best idea.

Top Bottom