• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ben Carson |OT| America’s first real black president

Status
Not open for further replies.
960.jpg

4hcTPGS.png

fkQrXqd.png

Carson on Trump: "Hopefully we already have a database on everybody in this country," but shouldn't treat races/religions differently.

More Ben Carson: "If we don't have a database on every foreigner who comes into this country, we're being negligent."

Though Carson clarifies to me that there should be scrutiny of mosques if they're radicalizing people.

If Ben Carson was a Muslim, he would be recommending every Muslim start buying lots of guns because of people like Trump and Rubio, but he's Christian so who gives a fuck about the Muslims.

SL128

If Ben Carson was a Muslim, he would be recommending every Muslim start buying lots of guns because of people like Trump and Rubio, but he's Christian so who gives a fuck about the Muslims.
Muslim Ben Carson would assure everyone that there is no institutional discrimination against Muslims.

He also claims to have drawn a picture of Mohammed, then hanging it up in his Mosque as a teenager, but nobody remembers that.

This guy is the greatest troll ever, I love him.

Wait...he's serious? What? Well there goes my faith in humanity.

Being Egyptian I died a little inside when he said the Pyramids were used to store grain.

The dream died long ago, but Ben Carson is still a terrible human being:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/ben-carson-abnormal-lgbt-people-shouldnt-get-extra-rights

When Franck asked Carson about Department of Education efforts to protect the rights of transgender students in schools, Carson launched into a discussion of how “political correctness” and “extra rights” are ruining America.

“You see how silly this is,” he said. “I mean, it’s beyond ridiculous that you take the most abnormal situation and then you make everyone else conform to it. That doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. That’s one of the very reasons that I have been an outspoken opponent of things like gay marriage. I don’t have any problem with gay people doing anything they want to do. You know, it’s a free country, there’s freedom of association. However, when you now impose your value system on everybody else and change fundamental definitions and principles of society, I have a big problem with that. Everybody is equal, everybody has equal rights, but nobody gets extra rights. And when we start trying to impose the extra rights based on a few people who perhaps are abnormal, where does that lead?”

After warning that gay marriage could lead to legalized polygamy and railing against “garbage” arguments for transgender rights, Carson said, “We are absolutely destroying ourselves because we are paying attention to political correctness.”

“Our time is running out,” he added. “If we don’t stand up for principles now and we get a progressive and they get two or three Supreme Court picks, say goodbye to America.”

Link

The Autumn Wind
However, when you now impose your value system on everybody else and change fundamental definitions and principles of society, I have a big problem with that.
That people on the right can say this without a hint of irony is both hilarious and terrifying.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
"Where is all this divisiveness coming from?"
WE ARE RIGHT
FIGHT BACK

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
I read this three times and still have no idea what the fuck he's trying to say. Extra rights create inequality?

he's basically saying gays etc have the same rights as everyone else except that they want more because they want to marry the same sex, and most people don't want to do that.

apparently he views human rights as zero sum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom