• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Berserk 2016 Anime |OT| Prelude to the CGI Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Saw this on FB

Bluray vs TV
piytt0serhsx.gif

What could have been.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I think the only pre golden age thing that is so not Guts is him fucking the titty apostle on page one.

With how far Guts was willing to go in his quest for revenge and how over the edge and off his rocker he had become it isn't so hard to believe.

With how far Guts was willing to go in his quest for revenge and how over the edge and off his rocker he had become it isn't so hard to believe.
I always kind of thought Miura wrote that chapter before sitting down and figuring out some of Guts' past. If he knew beforehand I guess that's fine. I just now find it weird that a person that violently opposed to physical contact would be motor boating demon titties, even if it is for hardcore vengeance. Then again a lot of Guts' touch induced rage came from when he was a lot younger as well, so I guess at some point he moved on a bit from that...then again the dude practically had his soul raped by Griffith so he had a lot more emotional torment to deal with at the time post Eclipse.

Zolo

Miura would also have been more concerned with getting readers on board around that time as well which he's admitted is partly why Guts's sword is so big. That's not really something he has to worry about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom