• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best and Worst Mortal Kombat Fatalities?

big_z

i really hope in mkx johnny cage has a fatality where he punches the opponents crotch so hard he shatters the hips and they crumble over and cough out two bloody balls.

Eggbok

i really hope in mkx johnny cage has a fatality where he punches the opponents crotch so hard he shatters the hips and they crumble over and cough out two bloody balls.

A part of me suspects johnny wont be in MKX, his daughter has his and sonyas fighting styles mixed. Not at first at least, I hope I'm wrong though.

LakeEarth

Quan Chi's neck stretch in Deadly Alliance is simultaneously the best and worst fatality.

Well that's what I came here to say.

Though those "fade to black" fatalities in Mortal Kombat Trilogy was the laziest shit ever. Scorpions was ok, but Sub-Zero was straight garbage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HefvfV_fws

I know he's supposed to be doing the spine-rip here, but all they did was half-animate a high punch and called it a day.

Sothpaw

A part of me suspects johnny wont be in MKX, his daughter has his and sonyas fighting styles mixed. Not at first at least, I hope I'm wrong though.

Yea I really doubt Johnny is in. Seems to me they are cutting Johnny and Soyna for Cassie.

The worst are all from MK vs DC
Also, can we not have someone reply "ALL OF MK VS. DC SUCKS BECUZ NO BLOOD HUUURRR"? I feel like that's gonna end up being the first reply.

2580550-c-mon-son-o.gif

Came for the wonderful gifs, leaving satisfied. Great job everybody.

(Except you, OP - this is a gif thread if I've ever seen one and yet you give us nothing!)

Ifrit

Worst: All the fatalities from MK3, UMK3 and MKTrilogy were the hands of the victim stay in the air for no reason. That shit bother me to no end.

mkB85eo.png

Also the ones that hace many repeated limbs for no reason

82lh64E.png

I mean, look at this shit, why do nightwolf has like ten legs and four arms?

Fucking lazy, even the prequel avoided that for the most part

Also all the MK3 animalities fucking suck. A couple of them added in UMK3 are fine I think (the penguin one and the monkey come to mind)

mrmickfran

(Except you, OP - this is a gif thread if I've ever seen one and yet you give us nothing!)

But... but :(

Worst: All the fatalities from MK3, UMK3 and MKTrilogy were the hands of the victim stay in the air for no reason. That shit bother me to no end.

mkB85eo.png

Also the ones that hace many repeated limbs for no reason

82lh64E.png

I mean, look at this shit, why do nightwolf has like ten legs and four arms?

Fucking lazy, even the prequel avoided that for the most part

Also all the MK3 animalities the all fucking suck. A couple of them added in UMK3 are fine I think (the penguin one and the monkey come to mind)

Johnny Cage triple decapitation GOAT.

The best part of Quan Chi's Leg Rip fatality is that on the playstation the controller would vibrate at each hit. Then the screen turns black to load the next part of the game, but the controller still vibrated, implying that Quan Chi did not stop at all.

Andrain18

Banned
Quan Chi's leg rip is the most sav i think. I also like Striker's Fatality in MK9 where he just does a 1 and done shot to the head

mrmickfran

I think it's a good idea to bump this in honor of Ermac's new fatality:

6cR45zG.gif

Absolutely amazing.

Credit to SalsaShark for the gif.

Top Bottom