• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best animated movie villans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
lion-king-scar_l.jpg

It's not even a contest here.

Without question.

Also: Mark Hamill as Muska

582743-mushka2.jpg

Golgo 13: The Professional has some of my favorites.

Gold and Silver

idF1fIO.jpg

Gold & Silver are a pair of assassins who appeared in Golgo 13: The Professional. In the year 1970, the duo were part of a 40-man operation in Central America (Africa in the English dub) to survive the term of 80 days against 2000 guerrillas and wildlife. While 38 of the hitmen died, Gold & Silver survived and killed every last guerrilla. When they returned to America, they committed grisly murders and by the time Leonard Dawson saw them as his hope of killing Golgo 13, Gold & Silver were to be executed. FBI chief Garvin released them and brought them to Dawson. The duo spotted different features, on Gold's face was a golden false eye, on Silver's face was a mask

Snake

2zfIHGP.png

some bad dudes in this post
no match for Duke, though.

Damn I love old Bluth but Jenner is over-animated as hell in that scene. Like damn dude stop spazzing out.

I always thought Jenner was crazy in general so the over the top personality just worked for me. Also the emotion on Sullivan's face during that scene is perfectly animated in my opinion. Balances it all out :p

I need to watch this movie again

Also... does The Judge from Who Framed Roger Rabbit count?

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Some good replies in here.

Malificent wins for the female side, bitch is badass and I'd totally do her!!

But seriously this is the only real answer.

5Wa73RT.jpg

Motherfucker killed Optimus Prime! That alone is enough to elevate him to the top of the heap.

edit: You know what? I was going to quote it because the picture is huge, but that would be an insult to Megatron. I leave him this size in all his evil glory.

RetroDLC

Foundations of Burden
Mr. Hitcher from Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation is one of my favourites.

MrHitcherHQ.png

Also Zordrak from The Dreamstone.

scaryzordrak.jpg

Kent Mansley from Iron Giant. He was just funny.
pmIwIFB.jpg

Rattlesnake Jake from Rango. Just a nice surprise in his intensity. Especially liked the weird effect of Bill Nighy doing a western accent.
qcC5e6a.jpg

While there are quite a great villains, this is the best.

tumblr_m6r7ue5unC1qhfc59o1_500.gif

It helps that Jeremy Irons's voice is stunning. He positively drips menace and venom.

reKon

Banned
From the best opening of any animated film ever and arguably any film, we got quite the opening from that scene that takes place right after with Scar. I saw that scene again not to long ago. It surprised me how well done it was and how good the exchange was between him and Mufasa. Long live the king.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
I want to be original

Al.png

man, I hated him

pitch-the-nightmare-king-1.jpg

fantastic stylized design and incredible voice work by Jude Law

Hades from Disney's Hercules.
Not only is his voice totally AWESOME (at least in English and German), but he's also so well animated.
All his gestures and mood swings and fire hair and everything about him is really awesomely animated.

Also Zigzag from The Thief and The Cobbler/Arabian Nights.

EDIT: For some reason I thought this was about Best animated movie villains, instead of Best animated movie villains.
My point still stands though. Love me some Hades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom