• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

best buy 2015 black friday ad

TriAceJP

Caught my attention with Forza and Project Cars.

If they offer the deals online or Amazon matches I'll grab them.

//ARCANUM

If I can get orders in online, I might be picking up Assassin's Creed and Disney Infinity 3.0 for a total of about $60 after GCU. That ain't shabby.

Thoraxes

My friend will be disappointed. He has to buy a WiiU for Xenoblade and was betting on Black Friday.

$250 at Target with free digital download of Smash and Splatoon.

He could probably sell the codes if he doesn't want them, too. for another $60 or so off.

Persona7

Banned
My friend will be disappointed. He has to buy a WiiU for Xenoblade and was betting on Black Friday.

I can't see the hardware price getting any lower. I think there might be another bundle with an extra game or probably a sale on Nintendo games like they did last year at best buy.

Mash83

Ill probably grab Mad Max and maybe Syndicate. I dont think BB did a B2G1 last year did they? I think the last time they did that was 2014 but I could be wrong.

ViciousDS

Banned
guess I'll pick up Need for Speed with GCU at that price.....and possibly Forza 6, not a huge closed track racing fan though....especially after how much more I like F:Horizon

Swass

No buy 2 get 1 free this year? Sad times, when this was coupled with GCU last year it made for some stellar deals..

This Black Friday is looking like my wallet is safe..

Crono27

wwe 2k/madden and tomb raider with ps+ for me. Maybe mortal kombat but still debating if i wanna hold off got too many games to play.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Why does anyone buy assassins Creed on launch day? Insane discounting in like two weeks.

FHIZ

Mad Max is what I was looking for. Are these usually posted online as well? I really have no intention of dealing with the crowds.

reKon

Banned
Damn is no one really going to be selling FFX HD for less than $25?

Kind of wondering if Amazon would push it lower...

Waiting on Walmart. Hopefully they have the ps4 for $299 plus some games. And since I'm a Walmart associate, I get an extra 10% discount.

ViciousDS

Banned
It got down to $40 for awhile. Not AAA enough for heavy discount.
In for $20 Mad Max and Witcher 3.

Mad Max is actually a pretty decent game.....just prepare for Ubisoft style activities in a way. Go up in a big balloon to scout the area and see what activities are around you. Other than that I loved the game.

Witcher 3............is just too damn much, fucking insane amount of content and game. my personal GotY

Pretty terrible year. Need Walmat to save us.

Edit: took a bit to properly load. Witcher. MKX. Splatoon. AC Syndicate will probably pick up those.

OmegaDL50

I need a new TV seriously.

The one in my living room LCD backlight just burned out recently and I get a completely black screen.

I also only have limited budget like $250 to $300 limited, so getting a reasonably priced TV this Black Friday / Cyber Monday is a priority at the moment, but also I don't want to buy something cheap either.

The TV I need to buy is going to used entirely for watching TV only, no console gaming, so something with Smart functions for Netflix streaming would be nice.

The dead TV in my living room was a 32 Inch, so getting something slightly better would be great.

Elandyll

Banned
The standout is really how widesprad the $299 PS4 bundle is. Just 2 months ago the PS4 was still $399, and even after the price cut most people were still saying the PS4 deals on BF would just be a voucher game and/ or some free PS+.

Otoh it's interesting that MS didn't drop another $50 like I was expecting them to. Confidence due to a better year than last overall (and the "best lineup ever"), or simply refocusing on profit (or limiting losses on hardware)?

Interesting times...

RowdyReverb

So, how does online shopping work for BF at Best Buy? Do you get on at 12:01am on the 26th?
All they say is
In order to ensure proper site performance for all of our customers, we will not be announcing a specific start time to our Black Friday deals on BestBuy.com. Please check back often
but does anyone have a general idea?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Microsoft - Surface 3 - 10.8" - Intel Atom - 64GB - Silver
$399.99
SAVE $100
(Reg. $499.99)
Unless otherwise noted, prices valid:
November 26-28, 2015

Ugh. $100-200 off the cheapest two year old Surface nearly. Not that good a deal, but I'm kinda tempted because I want a surface.
Pref. with an iX instead of the Atom, but...

Oh wait, that Surface Pro 3 deal is just bad. You could get a Surface Pro 4 for nearly the same price from what I saw before Black Friday. :/

In any case that PS4 deal isn't bad. But I've already played Uncharted 1-3 on PS3 so it isn't as super tempting as it should be. I think I'll wait until next year and hopefully the PS4 will be in the $250 range.

Morts

Probably just Syndicate for me. I almost wish it wasn't going to be discounted so I could justify buying it now.

dralla

Splatoon and The Witcher will be mine.

Batman and Metal Gear...maybes.

I was hoping Black Ops would get a sale, ah well. Divinity (PS4) too, but I think Target has that for $40, hmmm

sensui-tomo

Why does anyone buy assassins Creed on launch day? Insane discounting in like two weeks.

It started with that title right after 2... revelations or something, but yeah i've told anyone i've known to never buy AC until BF because ... well you can wait a few weeks and it'll be alot cheaper.

Top Bottom