• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy Canada had $45 Xbox One consoles today.

Sulla1980

I was following a thread on a different site, and it didn't seem that many people were having their orders fulfilled.

Hip Hop

Lucky sons of bitches. Amazing deal for anyone that got in. Even Rayman included to start you off. Crazy.

kL1PJXR.jpg

GoldChain

Yeah, from the reddit post I heard the ones that got them pre-ordered online and scheduled for in-store pickup or something like that.

HUELEN10

Lucky sons of bitches. Amazing deal for anyone that got in. Even Rayman included to start you off. Crazy.

kL1PJXR.jpg
Holy shit, one of the stores in my state is a "St Johns" store. You don't suppose that if I printed that out and took it to the other Best Buy and simply just asked if they could match it that they might, right? I mean, the worst they can say is no/fuck you, right?

Holy shit, one of the stores in my state is a "St Johns" store. You don't suppose that if I printed that out and took it to the other Best Buy and simply just asked if they could match it that they might, right? I mean, the worst they can say is no/fuck you, right?
Do it and report back! Go go go

You want to be "that guy" don't you?

HUELEN10

You want to be "that guy" don't you?
What do you mean? There's really no harm in being upfront and asking, just don't be entitled about it and you'll be fine. For example, a 3G Vita with 2 games was sold in Illinois like 2 years ago at the ATT store for 99 USD. So I went into mine, and showed them the receipt, and asked if they could scan it to see if the same price would pull up. Sure enough, it did and the employee even thanked me for showing him this so he could get one at the low price as well. Manager was there too, and he didn't have a problem with it either; it's not like we were trying to match a competitor or anything after all.

Point is, as long as you are upfront and ask politely, the worst they can say is no.

npa189

That is basically criminal. Not really but who ever screwed up on that bundle is going to get chewed out. Wish I could have paid $40 for mine.

Dehnus

Well that's one way of beating Sony's sales numbers ;). All with all congratulations on those who found it for that price and I hope you'll enjoy it for many years to come :).

This price error was available for like 5 minutes. Only this guys and a really upset one from gatineau is know to got one.

Ive got a in store Reservation 5 minutes after this events and got a cancellation. The fact is that the manager called the best buy canada head office asap. When the store oppened here its was too late

Omega

Banned
Is there actual proof of anyone being able to get this?

Stores will honor most pricing errors except for ones like this.

Tigress

Shit, I'm really poor and shouldn't have even gotten my PS4 but for that price I would have bought an xbox one. Though not really sure why as I don't think it's getting any games so far I'm interested in that my PS4 isn't already getting. But for 45 bux, why not? Worse comes to worse I could have sold it and made a profit.

But, I'm not too upset I couldn't take advantage of this (first of all I'm not in Canada ;) ). As I said, not sure what I'd do with an xbox one. There's a few exclusives that look decent but not enough to buy a seperate console for and not even sure I would ahve bought them even if I had the console already.

Top Bottom