• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best cereal mascots ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Obviously nothing can beat the tiger

I mean he's the only one without any mental problems or has a bad habit.

TT_tony_pointing.jpg

AAequal

Banned
The green rooster, I think it was mascot for kelloggs back in the days. All in all they all suck, I hated those stupid cereal commercials during morning cartoons when I was a kid :mad:

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Maybe present Tony is actually grown up Tony Jr since original Tony (the one with Jr.) looks different.

0.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Because it doesn't look like a rejected Saturday morning cartoon character and I don't mind having it on my breakfast table.

And some love for our British cereal mascot:

hoss

Well, they pretty much discontinued it in Canada, even around Halloween. And my sister who lives in Jersey has looked for it for me all year round and has never found a box. Where do you get it?

If all else fails, there is always Amazon. Seriously, they sell that shit on Amazon (at least in the US). It may cost 3 times what it does in a store, but if you have to have it...

woodypop

Obviously nothing can beat the tiger

I mean he's the only one without any mental problems or has a bad habit.

http://www.miltontrainworks.com/MTW/services/KCC/images/TT_tony_pointing.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
And that's why he's [I]not[/I] the best cereal mascot ever. So dull.

[spoiler]Trix Rabbit ftw![/spoiler]

All the OGs are great - Tony the Tiger, Trix Rabbit, Sonny the Coocoo Bird, Toucan Sam, the Honey Nut Cheerios bee, Lucky the leprechaun, Cookie Crook and Chip the dog, and so on.

...but none of them are a Captain like Capt. Crunch. Capt. Crunch - boss of all bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom