• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best cereal mascots ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
colonblow_2.png

Winner.

hokahey

All this thread has done is remind me of all the free shit you used to get with cereal. There is now a whole generation of kids that have no idea youre supposed to get free shit. What a rip off. That was half the fun.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
All this thread has done is remind me of all the free shit you used to get with cereal. There is now a whole generation of kids that have no idea youre supposed to get free shit. What a rip off. That was half the fun.

Wait, they aren't getting cereal toys anymore?!

Dicer

Banned
I was going to be the kid for MAYPO (maple flavored oatmeal) but my mother didn't want me doing it...I dislike my mother :/

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I was a HUGE Turtles fan and I remember the day my mom hid this when packing to go camping. She pulled it out the first morning and surprised me. It was awesome!

2.jpg

Az987

all good things
I was a HUGE Turtles fan and I remember the day my mom hid this when packing to go camping. She pulled it out the first morning and surprised me. It was awesome!

2.jpg

I HAVE THAT BOWL! OMG

Where is it!? I need to find my fucking ninja turtle bowl right now.

Why did you remind me of my ninja turtle bowl? Now I'm sad because its probably long gone.

Alx

I spent most of my childhood facing this guy during breakfast, staring me from the box.

Quaker-Oats.jpg

Probably not a great mascot, but a familiar one.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Did I just read a comic with horrible jive talking frog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom