• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best gaming company logos

I know people may not be fond of the name change but this is the current most badass logo.

sqLB5Iq.gif
It's the best logo by far, especially with the sound.

Caffeine

oldschool capcom and konami had really cool ones with the jingles i have no idea why the jingle is missing now.

Five

Banned
I like the Ubisoft logo:

tumblr_m5a68xDovB1qecbqfo1_400.gif

Surprised nobody has mentioned it before.

It's pretty good, but I'm not sure I'd recognize the particular spiral without the name tied to it. And also it's fun to hate on Ubisoft and forget the good they've done.

Daedardus

I feel like most of these are people's favorite game companies because many of the logos posted aren't good logos from a design perspective. Either too chaotic, weird font or just very bland.

Melchiah

pEhEbHG.png

uHM45Qa.jpg

I couldn't post this before, as I was on the phone:

25ed4oS.jpg

And while this is not a company logo, I like the Driveclub symbol which incorporates DC and cars.

OZx6ihPl.jpg

EDIT: One more...
HNxIpxm.jpg

Arcayne

Extremely fond of Valve and Kojima Production logos. Both have great meaning. Also presently loving the minimalist art direction Santa Monica Studios is taking with their recent logo change.

KyleCross

that's really cool. don't own a playstation so I never really noticed this when playing

You wouldn't have. This is their brand new logo they revealed within the past year, they merely made that image in celebration or something.

This was their logo up till recently:

eoNU6y8.jpg

Also quite a few of those games in that image I think they were just partners on, I sure don't recall seeing their logo during the splashes on some of those.

Shin-Ra

I much prefer their old design... I understand the change however as they have moved away from strictly developing horror titles.
I forgot who Visceral were until you posted their previous logo.

I much prefer the PSone logo to the original PlayStation text logo.

16599111373_8e351fba5e_o.png

Top Bottom