• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best / most comfy bean bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karish

We are moving to a new apartment and I want one real bad. Does not need to be a bean bag exactly but you get the idea...

One of the places I clean has one of those gigantic $300 couch-sized beanbags. It's fucking amazing. I'd nap so fucking hard in one if I owned one.

Downhome

We bought the Ultimate Sack. Don't let anyone tell you not to buy one. It is one of the best things we ever bought and has been worth every single penny. I am 35 and my wife is 31, and it's just amazing. My wife sits in it every day, it's big enough for two people or more, and it's so comfy. It's big, so make sure you have room for it. Ours also cake with the footrest thing.

Our dog and cat use it when we aren't in it...

http://www.ultimatesack.com

JSsaAcw.jpg

e1UUIfH.jpg

Pretty much this. They are pretty damn big though and kinda dominate the room. Make sure you really want one.

Yep, thought it would be fun for the kids, ended up being a gigantic cat bed we had to keep finding a place for in the house. Finally threw it out last year, thank god.

Edit: Ah haha, that's the one we had above and yes pictures of your pets on them. I rest my case.

Dennis

Banned
This topic has my interest.

What is the difference between Ultimate Sack and Lovesac? The Lovesacs are much more expensive.

I don't know much about them (thought/still kinda think most of them are dumb), but I bought the Muji body fit cushion earlier this year. I have a very small area and I didn't want a couch anymore. I love it. It's incredibly comfortable and it's what I use to read, watch movies and play games now. Even sleep sometimes.

muji_body_fit_cushion_t.jpg

I was seriously considering one for gaming in the living room because my couch is too far away from the tv for my preference. Ended up ordering a POÄNG chair from Ikea instead. All of the beanbags I had in the past ended up flat or at least much flatter after a few months.

Thanks to NeoGAF member Shane again for the recommendation on this chair.

Downhome

This topic has my interest.

What is the difference between Ultimate Sack and Lovesac? The Lovesacs are much more expensive.

Not much?

I tested the Lovesac out in the cool store in the mall and while it's amazing, the difference between the two is not worth that much more money IMO.

We have had our Ultimate Sack for two years now and it's still as fluffy as the day we bought it. The key is to keep them fluffed, no matter which brand you go with.

Karish

hugocésar;190668060 said:
I don't know much about them (thought/still kinda think most of them are dumb), but I bought the Muji body fit cushion earlier this year. I have a very small area and I didn't want a couch anymore. I love it. It's incredibly comfortable and it's what I use to read, watch movies and play games now. Even sleep sometimes.

muji_body_fit_cushion_t.jpg

I love you. THIS is the one I was thinking of and why I made the thread. Thank you!

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
My friend has had a budda bag for years, I sleep in it when we stay over. It's amazingly comfy and hasn't lost any bounce or anything. It's expensive though, think it has memory foam but it's quality.

https://www.buddabag.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom