• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best poses in gaming.

Lingering_Will_KHIIFM.png

tumblr_mamy9hxML71rb8fpgo1_500.gif

DataRoxas.png

Daingurse

95f2c30ecdfb978c3e30bf94e996bbef.jpg

capturefjrwt.png

Always liked Sonic's pose here in Sonic 2. Makes me laugh whenver I see it. It's like he's telling me to get the fuck outta here hahaha.

Where'd you find this image from? The body looks like it's from Tekken 2, but the head looks like it's from Tekken 4.

I always chose Stryker because I wanted to see this when I won a match/round.

I hated stryker as a kid. I hated his win pose, and I remember I didn't like him 'cause I thought he was fat.

Where is this come from ?

Pretty sure it's from one of the Gears of War games.

Satch

Banned
Bayonetta_box_artwork.png

I C O N I C

theres another one in the game where she fights the Joy Mimic in the dance off, its the very last pose she does where the fireworks go off, im sure you guys know what im talking about if youve played it... its very memorable

Monocle

Bayonetta_box_artwork.png

I C O N I C

theres another one in the game where she fights the Joy Mimic in the dance off, its the very last pose she does where the fireworks go off, im sure you guys know what im talking about if youve played it... its very memorable
Posted on the previous page!

yLbaR8z.gif

Flawless.

Vex_

Banned
What's your favorite gaming pose. Whether it be cover art, concept art, before/after battle poses, or maybe before or after a special attack.. What is the pose that looks the absolute best?
JoJo games are disqualified, cause I said so.
Gunna go ahead and start this thread off right:
latest

Thread should've ended here.

The definitive win pose tbh fam.

Tizoc

Can't believe no one posted Oswald in the first page...
oswald-stance.gif

Have some Darkstalkers sprites too kids
zabel-stand.gif

Not the best I could find but eh

lilith-regular-stance.gif

lilith-skipfor.gif

Top Bottom