• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The best song made specifically for a game

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
My day doesn't feel "complete" without listening to this song recently. I don't want to constantly listen and get tired of it, but I can't resist. It's both moving and uplifting. A magnificent work of art. I haven't played the game itself yet; those who first encountered this song in the game are so so so lucky.

Some might consider it as Spoiler so beware if you haven't play BOTW yet;

Best Version:

This one has some stutters but shows how Kass plays his music so:

I'm also including a few of my favorite covers of it so I can use them too:messenger_grinning:

And the most accurate one:messenger_grinning:;

Of course there are games where all the songs are generally beautiful, but it would be nice if you could share your most favorite one as a single track.

Last edited:
Kass's Theme is awesome. It's so....

Army Reaction GIF

MGS5 - Sins of the Father by Donna Burke

I legit have this song in my workout playlist.....

When that "wo-ho-oh-oh-oh" hits.

Seth Rogan Fitness GIF by Laff

Ar¢tos

I quite liked the soundtrack of Where the Water Tastes Like Wine.
I don't really like blues or bluegrass but the soundtrack was perfect for the game.

nikos

Thought the thread was going to be about songs musicians wrote specifically for a video game. Here's one of them.

Last edited:

ButchCat

Should've defined your criteria op for what constitutes a song i.e. does the song have to contain lyrics? Anyway judging by your example I am guessing it doesn't and so I will post both.

Ezio's Family - ACII

Icarus - Deus Ex HR

American Venom - RDRII

Crystals - Hotline Miami

Top Bottom