• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best World Cup gifs

Status
Not open for further replies.
njjhyw.gif

tumblr_n76gpsHFRi1r88u00o1_500.gif

daydream

Banned
This thread is very useful, so I hope it doesn't get locked. Don't want to comb through hundreds of reaction posts every time just to get to the good stuff.

SimleuqiR

This thread is very useful, so I hope it doesn't get locked. Don't want to comb through hundreds of reaction posts every time just to get to the good stuff.

I personally don't watch football, as I'm not that into the sport. I will try my best to watch the final game for sure though.

It be nice to have a place to look at the best goals, bloopers, reactions, etc.
World Cup Footnotes.

The shirt he is wearing... :lol

Been told my Mexico-Gaf that that is a brand of bread over there.

Wilsongt

I personally don't watch football, as I'm not that into the sport. I will try my best to watch the final game for sure though.

World Cup Footnotes.

Well, that is good to know.

DarkFlow

Banned

World Cup Footnotes.

They have it in the states, at least in Cali they do.

Here's a pretty good one of Neymar from the current game vs Mexico

rickie2-260.gif

EDIT: Or as my co-worker just called him, Prince Neymar of Atlantis hahaha

SimleuqiR

They have a product locator and everything. I introduced a random NYC zip code, You got plenty of their products already.

Not in my local bodegas. Not saying you can't find them, but it's not like they are as abundant as Wonder Bread in their day.

OK. Let's stop derailing the thread with bread talk.

World Cup Footnotes.

It's a brand here too. I know someone who delivers Bimbo (Beem-bo, according to him) bread.

.GqueB.

Banned
I hope this thread doesn't get locked. Love seeing gifs like this but I'm not searching around the OTs for them. I hope that isn't why the other thread was locked because that logic is a bit odd to me.

I hope this thread doesn't get locked. Love seeing gifs like this but I'm not searching around the OTs for them. I hope that isn't why the other thread was locked because that logic is a bit odd to me.

I think it might have been the title. It almost made it sound like an alternate OT. The wording in the op might have done it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom