• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Better Call Saul S2 |OT| The Truth Is Just A Point Of View - Mondays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished watching Season 2 on Netflix. I'm really surprised how good this show turned out. I mean, of course it's good with the talent behind it still, but I wasn't sure if it would captivate me like Breaking Bad does. And it is different than Breaking Bad. It's slower paced and there's not a big sense of urgency, but it does what Breaking Bad does best, it establishes and grows characters that you come to care about and villains that you hate. Mike's story is great and thrilling. Even though you know he won't die in this show, the show still makes you tense for him. And Jimmy's story is just as captivating, in a different way. Kim evolved into a good character as well.

When Season 1 ended, I thought it was good but it didn't make me want to tune in for a second season. I thought, okay so I can just fill in the gaps and assume he becomes Saul after that. But after Season 2, I can't wait to see more of Mike and Jimmy as they get deeper in the shit. Really looking forward to season 3.

HardRojo

I hope these are available with English subs when they go up on Netflix the day after they air in the US, as it seems like they took those away for S1 and S2, which sucks as I prefer watching everything with English subs to improve my vocabulary (plus translators tend to change things here and there because they think audience are too dumb or don't know certain brands or chains).

TheOddOne

I'm open for some OT titles. I would like something related to Los Pollos Hermanos if possible.

Better Call Saul S3 |OT| Insert Gus Here - Mondays 10/9c

Just finished binging the first two seasons.

Chuck is a dick, and I need Jimmy to just gon on and commit to his lies concerning him. Can't have it both ways, bruh.

Also, after seeing how long Mike has been badass, it makes me sad he dies the way he does. It's almost anticlimactic.

-griffy-

Banned
Better Call Saul S3 |OT| A Subsidiary of Madrigal Electromotive

Better Call Saul S3 |OT| One Taste and You'll Know

Better Call Saul S3 |OT| Where Something Delicious is Always Cooking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom