• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mark Margolis, ‘Breaking Bad’ and ‘Better Call Saul’ Star, Dies at 83

Draugoth

Gold Member
GettyImages-480768075-e1691164021683.jpg

Mark Margolis, who portrayed the menacing, bell-ringing Hector Salamanca in “Breaking Bad” and “Better Call Saul,” died Thursday at Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York City. He was 83.

His son, Morgan Margolis, announced the news.

As the former drug kingpin who continues to hover over the Albuquerque meth trade from his nursing home, Margolis left an unforgettable mark on the Vince Gilligan television universe with barely any dialogue. In 2012, he was nominated for an Emmy for his performance in “Breaking Bad.”

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
RIP. He was born in 1939. When I looked at him on Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul, I didn't think that he was more than 60 years old.

‘No man is an island,
Entire of itself.
Each is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thine own
Or of thine friend's were.
Each man's death diminishes me,
For I am involved in mankind.
Therefore, send not to know
For whom the bell dings,
It dings for thee.’

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Breaking bad’s villains didn’t make sense considering it’s Mexican drug cartel who are dangerous they made an old man in a wheel cheer look dangerous it doesn’t make sense.

drganon

Rip. I'm currently watching Breaking bad all the way through for the first time. Despite being confined to a wheelchair for most of the show, he did a great performance.

Top Bottom