• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Better Call Saul S3 |OT| Gus Who's Back - Mondays 10/9c on AMC

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Damn, great premiere. The Mike stuff was next level. The soundtrack choices too, whew.

Geg

A lot of the Mike stuff was a little hard to follow; what was originally planted in his car, a sound recorder?

dave is ok

aztek is ok
A lot of the Mike stuff was a little hard to follow; what was originally planted in his car, a sound recorder?
GPS tracker. He hooked his radio up to it to drain the battery so they'd need to swap it out, the one they thought was dead was actually a new tracker that he was following

GPS tracker. That's why he always left the gas cap behind when he drove somewhere.

At the end, he put HIS tracker into his gas cap, and killed the battery of the one planted so it would be replaced. When the guy came to pick up what he thought was the dead tracker, he picked up Mike's, so Mike knows where he's at now.

LordDash

Banned
Great premier, Mike was astounding all the way. Loved every second it.

Also, anyone know the song that played during the car teardown with Mike?

Geg

Ah okay, I thought it was a tracker at first but the stuff with the radio confused me which then made me wonder why the guy came back for it

Dai101

Banned
huh? whats this about Netflix updating?

Better Call Saul is a Netflix original outside of the US.
I'm most familiar with the Marvel shows and those usually premieres at about 2 a.m. in my local time (-6hrs GMT) that's why i take the basis for the new episodes to show on netflix in about that time.

Better Call Saul is a Netflix original outside of the US.
I'm most familiar with the Marvel shows and those usually premieres at about 2 a.m. in my local time (-6hrs GMT) that's why i take the basis for the new episodes to show on netflix in about that time.

oh, that's cool. sorta wished that was the case here so i could watch it in 4K.

I really want to love this show like I do breaking bad. Jimmy and Kim are great characters. I hate chuck and think he's just a bad character. I also cannot stand how nearly 3 seasons I'm jimmy and Mikes story still have yet to coalesce in any meaningful way. Feels like I'm watching totally unrelated shows both in terms of tone and content.

Chumley

Banned
Anyone else think the show eventually goes fully into the current day plot with Gene? I think that would be a beautiful and perfect way to bring it all full circle, even if for only one full episode at the very end.

Not seeing the first episode on Amazon yet. Anyone know when it's supposed to be available?

I know that tomorrow it will be up on Comcast, but the irrational part of me wants it now.

Anyone else think the show eventually goes fully into the current day plot with Gene? I think that would be a beautiful and perfect way to bring it all full circle, even if for only one full episode at the very end.

Early on, they said BCS would span up until the present.

No shit???

My dad and I thought he just said the date or something completely unimportant. Regardless, why did Chuck look so smug afterward? It must be an intentional part of his plan?

Not sure if it was intentional, but Chuck knows that Ernesto is close with Jimmy, and he thinks (knows?) that Ernesto lied to save Jimmy in the copy shop near the end of last season. So maybe Ernesto goes to Jimmy, sabotaging his career, and Chuck can point at that as another life ruined by Slippin' Jimmy

Lightningboalt

Neo Member
Making Mike so smart just makes the way Walt ended him seems so cheap. lol

I think it's pretty fitting, honestly. That's about the only way you CAN kill a guy like Mike, a stupid accident from an unpredictable and erratic man. You'll never out-plan him, you'll only get him with something spontaneous and unpredictable.

Top Bottom