• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
In her defense, those have been collaborations that have focused on experimentation. I wouldn't call them the continuation of her solo work.

But she was replaced in the pop landscape by Carly anyway, so there's not much left other than a rotting corpse.

let's not pit women against women!

there's room for more than one god in the pantheon!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
phoenixbyn was nerfed and carly ranger has a bkb, time to accept reality sis

interesting comparison to make since the explosion at the end of supernova pierces bkb

when phoenixbyn explodes from the egg of musical hibernation and slays y'all will be sorry for doubting her

Vazduh

I'll believe it when I see it, godels. Her recent releases were fine, but can she come back to those electropop heights of yesteryear? Hopefully someday.

Speaking of Swedish electropop, Loreen is still alive and kicking, although one wouldn't know it from her recent (in)activities. Anyhoo, she's entering Melodifestivalen again, with a song called Statements. We'll know more in a month or so.

She will perform it live for the first time as a final song in the fourth week on February 25, 2017 in Skellefteå (Skellefteå Kraft Arena).

So, what's with the 2nd album, Loreen?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
godbyn takes her time and does what's necessary tbh. if she scrapped the stuff that she claimed she'd recorded after wrapping up body talk (and i see no reason to think she didn't do that) then it was because it didn't reach the stratospherically high standards of her previous output. in the meantime she can continue to do these side projects to generate and develop her musical ideas.

she will return & she will slay. if you want to live in sad denial in the meantime, jumping from one receipt bandwagon to the next, that's fine.

rhandino

Banned
Speaking of Swedish electropop 2nd albums... when is Zara Larsson dropping? She is supposed to deliver the goods on January/2017 isn't?

Vazduh

Eh, I would love to see Robyn return to what she does best, but until then I'll take those tunes she does nowadays over nothing.

Speaking of Swedish electropop 2nd albums... when is Zara Larsson dropping? She is supposed to deliver the goods on January/2017 isn't?

Nope. Delayed to a yet unspecified 2017 date.

rhandino

Banned
Nope. Delayed to a yet unspecified 2017 date.
bo4pz59.gif

Oh well, At least I hope we get news about Susanne Sundfør releasing new material this year~

Frodo

Who the hell is twobear?

Also. I miss Bayonetta sis. Whatever happened to her?

Edit: Talking about dead sisterns, was Little Monster perm'ed?

llehuty

Who the hell is twobear?

Also. I miss Bayonetta sis. Whatever happened to her?

Edit: Talking about dead sisterns, was Little Monster perm'ed?

I don't know if you are being shady but Bayonetta is Vazra?

Also, I believe twobear is godels, going by the avatar.
Edit: beaten

DOWN

Banned

Frodo

Who is watching the Switchmas conference today/tomorrow? It's killing me inside I'll have to wait until lunch time tomorrow to watch it (4 AM UK time, urgh!), and I'll have to avoid GAF, Facebook, Twitter and basically Internet in general until there.

Can't wait for Metroid by From Software to be rihvealed, tho

karens8khx.gif

rhandino

Banned
Oh, it seems that Maroon 5 and Justine Timberlake are going to release something on 2017.

Here for the deluge of quality pop music by the male performers.

IFsbMMm.gif

DOWN

Banned
I will buy a Switch straight up as long as they say that Wind Waker HD is being ported to it digitally. I will just have blind faith for everything else. I literally just want to buy a Nintendo system again and oddly only care about a port. Like I'm not looking for them to announce anything else.

Floridian

Imagine stanning M*rio in 2017.

Don't try him. He's a legend and ALL of his mainline games have been nothing but quality so far.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is still game of the last generation and Super Mario World alone is more timeless than any of your favorite games.

OT: If JT thinks he's gonna release trash like Can't Stop The Feeling again, he can keep that.

rhandino

Banned
Piece by Piece was really good and better than most of the sh*t some of our faves release(d) so you all better keep it cute when talking about Kellegend Clarkson, k~

XZQ01fi.gif

Frodo

Since there isn't a lot to talk about, which is your favourite(s) Disney songs featured in Animated films?

I've been listening to The Princess and the Frog OST today and it is completely underrated.

I wouldn't say it is better than the classics, but people should give it more love, because it totally deserves it.

Almost There:

TO27nIu.gif

DOWN

Banned
Since there isn't a lot to talk about, which is your favourite(s) Disney songs featured in Animated films?

I've been listening to The Princess and the Frog OST today and it is completely underrated.

I wouldn't say it is better than the classics, but people should give it more love, because it totally deserves it.

Almost There:

TO27nIu.gif
In order

A Whole New World
Part of Your World
Colors of the Wind
When You Wish Upon A Star
Circle of Life
Once Upon A Dream
Under the Sea
Tale as Old As Time (Beauty and the Beast)
I Just Can't Wait to be King
Kiss the Girl

MANUELF

Banned

Almost There:

TO27nIu.gif

I wont say Im in Love is the GOAT and I wont admit otherwise

rhandino

Banned
... I am in love with the whole OST of Tarzan.

In love as in I have almost all the songs in both english and spanish on my "hype while working & driving" playlist.

Hijo de hombre
Busca y ve
Que tu alma libre esté
Orgulloso, un día estarás
Hijo de hombre
Un hombre
Un día serás

What kind of empowerment anthem for a bullied at school boy~

1e251qS.gif

EDIT: I also always get chills while listening to the spanish version of Colors in the Wind.

Frodo

OMG I had (somehow) forgotten about When You Wish Upon a Star.

1e251qS.gif

I need to revisit Tarzan. I don't remember anything about it.

rhandino

Banned
Wait, I am listening Hellfire rn and my wig is gone x_x

I can totally picture Trump bopping to this song every time her daughter closed the door of her room after she told him to go sleep alone.

1e251qS.gif

Top Bottom