• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Best villian song is clearly Ursula and her masterpiece, Poor Unfortunate Souls

Fave songs would be Tale as old a time, Colours of the Wind and Just around the river bend (slay pocahontas)

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone in this thread have opinions on Smash, that Broadway TV show from a few years ago? I've been listening to some of the music from it and thinking that the show had great songwriters and performers but kind of average/subpar production at times.

Disney songs?

Keep them.

IFsbMMm.gif

(Tale As Old As Time goes awf.)

Fun facts about that song ("Beauty and the Beast"):
-Peabo Bryson and Celine Dion recorded the "pop" version of the song for the original film
-John Legend and Ariana Grande are singing a version for the new movie
-It won Best Song at the Academy Awards that year (that was also the year that the film was nominated for Best Picture, which I believe was a first for an animated feature)
-(not fun) The song's lyricist died earlier in 1991 before the film released

llehuty

Anyone in this thread have opinions on Smash, that Broadway TV show from a few years ago? I've been listening to some of the music from it and thinking that the show had great songwriters and performers but kind of average/subpar production at times.
Meh. It's just glee with traditional adult drama. I don't remember any of the characters being likeable, and I'm not even sure I finished the first season (where there more?)

Skip it, IMO.

rhandino

Banned
Ik kind of sad that Little Monster was banned becore the Switch presentation.

In one hand his meltdowns and mess were lowkey hilarious but on the other hand he was so going to get permed

Oh well.

Yado

I still love let me be your star. #teamIvy

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Meh. It's just glee with traditional adult drama. I don't remember any of the characters being likeable, and I'm not even sure I finished the first season (where there more?)

Skip it, IMO.

I think it had two seasons, but I only saw the first.

I still love let me be your star. #teamIvy

I absolutely agree with everything you wrote.

he's perma banned? rip

i went after the vita and i'm still alive...i wonder what he did to get perma banned
He kept posting gifs in Nintendo threads, calling them SLAYTENDO and commenting on female presenter's breasts. Nfnfjcjckx

I think he then realised he was gay tho? And then got finally banned for the gifs & console warrior language I think.

The Flop

Banned
I want to see La La Land.

Also I need to stay up for the SWITCH thingar. Ooop. My Wine.

My Clemson Tigers slayed this week. Talent always wins.

MANUELF

Banned
I wasnt going to get the switch at launch so I dont care about the launch lineup, I will get the switch for Super Mario Odyssey, SMT 5, Xenoblade 2, No More Heroes 3 and Dragon Quest Heroes and DQ11

Top Bottom