• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

B-Dex

Well, Harvey Weinstein said that her acting skills were "breathtaking" and that she was his biggest discovery on 2014 so she must be really talented behind scenes.

3ObYKnX.gif

Like when she tantrum'd on top model during filming cause she didn't agree with the rest of the judges and Ashley had to shut her down.

I mean. Way to make the other girls feel like trash Rita.

Vazduh

In the mood for cheesy-yet-iconic Swe-pop.

Ace of Base - Never gonna say I'm sorry

5apDIxz.gif

One of the first significant songwriting credits for Max Martin.

Like when she tantrum'd on top model during filming cause she didn't agree with the rest of the judges and Ashley had to shut her down.

I mean. Way to make the other girls feel like trash Rita.

Now I want to check it out lmao. Never watched the show, but I'll have to track links ol.

Random Romanian bop

Who's excited for the super bowl halftime show

I bopped and to answer the question, sort of. I want to see the mess :D

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm ready for gaga tbh
and a surprise album release just after the event

DOWN

Banned
I'm up for Half Time. One can be disappointed by her output and still recognize she's a talented person we would like to see succeed and later bring back her most praiseworthy musical styles. The Fame Monster Gaga still exists somewhere in there.

royalan

Lady Gaga is going to give birth to a football on stage.

It'll have Taylor Kinney's name written on it, in blood. She'll sing "You and I" while staring angrily at the football.

At the end of the song, she'll punt it into the crowd.

And this is just the first set of the performance...but it's all Soulscribe will see because by this point he'll have already climaxed violently and passed out.

Vazduh

It'll have Taylor Kinney's name written on it, in blood. She'll sing "You and I" while staring angrily at the football.

And this is just the first set of the performance...but it's all Soulscribe will see because by this point he'll have already climaxed violently and passed out.

I am screaming

tumblr_inline_o4k2niDEbC1r2ggg5_500.gif

Frodo

She will probably be sitting down playing piano or guitar or whatever, wearing that pink hat, and will sing a interpretative Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons medley for 12 minutes.

I'd just like to thank Nintendo for confirming the Switch is the piece of trash I thought it was by bringing a new Fire Emblem game to the 3DS AND a 3DS version of FE Warriors <3

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday, sistern!

Thanks! Im atm waiting for my bro to get back from work so I can have the damn happy birthday song and eat cake.

I'd just like to thank Nintendo for confirming the Switch is the piece of trash I thought it was by bringing a new Fire Emblem game to the 3DS AND a 3DS version of FE Warriors <3

Will Warriors run as Shit ad Hyrule Warriors did on 3DS?

Violent climaxing is honestly all but guaranteed

And happy birthday Vazra!! <3

The Flop

Banned
Happy Birthday Versra.

May you get the Top of your wishlist, and the Bottom of the cake!

My Fifth Hews will be singing for you tonight! :p

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Happy birthday PopGaf peeps!

Omg I literally lol'd

rhandino

Banned
Just saw the Fire Emblem Direct...

Let me do a few prayers for Blood Diamonds wallet after she spends all her coins trying to get Zero and buying that Switch on 2018.

In pop related news I just want to remind you all that Maroon 5 are totally going to drop this year and they are going to deliver.

Yado

I gotta shake you off
'Cause the loving ain't the same
And you keep on playing games
Like you know I'm here to stay

79c5Ezr.gif

royalan

Let me do a few prayers for Blood Diamonds wallet after she spends all her coins trying to get Zero and buying that Switch on 2018.

In pop related news I just want to remind you all that Maroon 5 are totally going to drop this year and they are going to deliver.

v35xYx7.gif

v35xYx7.gif

Fire Emblem Echoes and Fire Emblem Warriors are coming the "Slaytendo" 3DS and that is all I need. The Sw*tch is not getting anything from me.

Nintendo's successor to the 3DS after the Switch fails tho...rip my wallet

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.

Their last album was really good. Maybe they can out EDM The Chainsmokers.
v35xYx7.gif

Fire Emblem Echoes and Fire Emblem Warriors are coming the "Slaytendo" 3DS and that is all I need. The Sw*tch is not getting anything from me.

Nintendo's successor to the 3DS after the Switch fails tho...rip my wallet
Uh the Switch is the successor to the 3DS...

I was looking through a box of old DVDs and found a bunch Disney 2 disc special editions and I noticed this song was one of the special features for Sleeping Beauty. Any of y'all remember this? kljflkasjfklasjdkl

I don't expect Blood Diamonds to because he was a fetus.

Top Bottom