• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Bladenic

v35xYx7.gif

Fire Emblem Echoes and Fire Emblem Warriors are coming the "Slaytendo" 3DS and that is all I need. The Sw*tch is not getting anything from me.

Nintendo's successor to the 3DS after the Switch fails tho...rip my wallet

As someone else said, the switch is the successor sis. Unless you're saying that after the switch flops Nintendo will realize that they need another handheld exclusive console to be successful and will thus create one.

Cuando estás bien te alejas de mí
Te sientes sola y siempre estoy ahí
Es una guerra de toma y dame
Pues dame de eso que tienes ahí

Oye baby no seas mala
No me dejes con las ganas
Se escucha en la calle
Que ya no me quieres
Ven y dímelo en la cara

Pregúntale a quien tú quieras
Vida, te juro que eso no es así
Yo nunca tuve una mala intención
Yo nunca quise burlarme de ti
Conmigo ves, nunca se sabe
Un día digo que no y otro que sí

Yo soy masoquista
Con mi cuerpo, un egoísta

Tú eres puro, puro chantaje
Puro, puro chantaje
Siempre es a tu manera
Yo te quiero aunque no quieras

giphy.gif

Sono la campana y el fin de semana se deja ver
Vestido, de traje, lujuria salvaje bajo mi piel
Si dios, puso la manzana fue para morder
Ay dios, pequemo' abrazaditos hasta el amanecer

giphy.gif

Llego la fiesta, pa' tu boquita
Toda la noche, todito el dia
Vamo' a bañarnos en la orillita
Que la marea esta picadita-ita-ita

Una mordidita, una mordidita, una mordidita
De tu boquita
Una mordidita, una mordidita, una mordidita
De tu boquita

tumblr_inline_n61jm7aAk41ryjiov.gif

MANUELF

Banned
I was looking through a box of old DVDs and found a bunch Disney 2 disc special editions and I noticed this song was one of the special features for Sleeping Beauty. Any of y'all remember this? kljflkasjfklasjdkl

I don't expect Blood Diamonds to because he was a fetus.

Never heard it before :/
Already preregistered for the Fire Emblem mobile game, I already play Treasure Cruise so I know what to expect gacha-wise

B-Dex

How many arms does Nintendo expect people to have in march?

9TYrr9q.jpg

Adam Levine could [REDACTED] me. Since Maroon 5 was brought up.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;228680395 said:
Maroon 5 stanning, huh?

POPGAF Cancelled.

how many suspect faves have you had through the years...i don't disagree with you but i think you're in no position to call this out tbQh

DOWN

Banned
Maroon 5 makes me feel dead inside

They are a staple of those GAF threads of "Debut albums that were never topped" and they've turned into boring producer pop that has no strong writing. It's a shame and they've never been able to match the success of Songs About Jane because they don't even remember how to make strong music like that anymore. All their really iconic songs are from back then.

abIFvEG.gif

Happy birthday Bayonetta sis <3

its also my birthday too interestingly enough
Happy belated

rhandino

Banned
Calling out Maroon 5 stanning while also being on the record stanning Coldplay

3ObYKnX.gif

Calling out Maroon 5 stanning while also being on the record stanning Glory and calling it a religous experience

3ObYKnX.gif

Yado

Maroon 5 makes me feel dead inside

They are a staple of those GAF threads of "Debut albums that were never topped" and they've turned into boring producer pop that has no strong writing. It's a shame and they've never been able to match the success of Songs About Jane because they don't even remember how to make strong music like that anymore. All their really iconic songs are from back then.

abIFvEG.gif

Happy belated

I don't even associate that album with them lol. It seems like it came from a completely different band.

Gross no. I thought that was made after-the-fact and then shoehorned at the end of the tracklist digitally? Anyway, it's the weird rock-funk crossover album with Give A Little More, Runaway, Misery, etc.

DOWN

Banned
Gross no. I thought that was made after-the-fact and then shoehorned at the end of the tracklist digitally? Anyway, it's the weird rock-funk crossover album with Give A Little More, Runaway, Misery, etc.
That may or not be the case but I don't invest enough in disappointment to know anymore

Bladenic

Vazduh informed me that Swedish legend Loreen will be entering the Eurovision competition with a new song in 2017. If it's as good as Euphoria, wig.

Vazduh

Vazduh informed me that Swedish legend Loreen will be entering the Eurovision competition with a new song in 2017. If it's as good as Euphoria, wig.

My mistake. She's entering Melodifestivalen first, but there's a good chance she might win it. So, your post is mostly correct.

Speaking of Sweden, Vanbot (aka the former slightly lesser Robyn, as I like to call her) has released a new single. Album, this time a concept one, coming soon.

Glad she's doing her own thing now. The first album really followed that Robyn formula, the second less so, and this third one will be a complete depature for the norm. You go, girl!

Vanbot1_web.jpg

Vanbot - Collide (Krasnoyarsk)

Vazduh

Troye Sivan - Heaven (feat. Betty Who)

Don't know why he's released a video now since the album was released almost a year and half ago, but I guess better late than never.

A very nice video, too. Great song. No Betty in the video, tho...

edit: Not the first comment on YT being

I think he's gay&#65279;

CQi4BP4.gif

Yassssssss for Coeur. Bless.

Vazduh

Wait, that's Carmen Electra? :eek: I always thought that was the girl from that MTV reality show, whatsitsname...

Lauren Conrad from Laguna Beach! Yes.

Top Bottom